Playoff Scenarios

kb4141

These are my guesses only.Still one game to go.

4A D2 Rerion 3

Bi-District

District 9 W L Seed W L
      China Spring 4 0 1 2 3
      Salado 3 1 2 6 3
China Spring W 9   Waco Connally 3 1 3 4 4
Madisonville F 10   Robinson 1 3 4 2 7
      Gatesville 1 3   3 6
      Jarrell 0 4   2 6
Sealy R 12              
Silsbee T 11   District 10          
      Carthage 4 0 1 8 0
      Jasper 3 1 2 4 4
Carthage W 10   Rusk 2 2 3 7 2
Waco Connally F 9   Madisonville 2 2 4 4 5
      Center 1 3   1 8
      Shepherd 0 4   2 6
Hamshire-Fannett R 11              
Sweeny T 12   District 11          
      West Orange Stark 5 0 1 7 1
      Hamshire-Fannett 3 2 2 6 3
      Silsbee 4 2 3 5 4
West Orange Stark W 11   Orangefield 3 2 4 6 3
La Marque F 12   Bridge City 2 3   4 5
      Liberty 1 4   4 5

Hardin-Jefferson 0 5   1 7
Jasper R 10              
Gatesville T 9   District 12          
      Bellville 4 0 1 9 0
      Sealy 3 1 2 6 3
Bellville W 12   Sweeny 3 1 3 3 4
Orangefield F 11   La Marque 2 2 4 5 3
      Royal 0 4   3 6
      Wharton 0 4   0 9
Salado R 9              
Rusk T 10              

In District 10 5A D1:  If by some miracle Paetow loses to Angleton, then PAM plays Paetow.  I expect Paetow to win which will create a 3 way tie for 1st with them, Hightower, and Manvel all at 7-1

There's a scenario if PAM loses friday night, they will play one of the big 3 from District 10.  Again, I assume the Titans will win and F'wood will be second

I think a United win coupled with a Sterling win against Lee will get United in.....

On 11/2/2021 at 2:17 PM, Austin1985 said:

In District 10 5A D1:  If by some miracle Paetow loses to Angleton, then PAM plays Paetow.  I expect Paetow to win which will create a 3 way tie for 1st with them, Hightower, and Manvel all at 7-1

There's a scenario if PAM loses friday night, they will play one of the big 3 from District 10.  Again, I assume the Titans will win and F'wood will be second

I think a United win coupled with a Sterling win against Lee will get United in.....

United doesn’t need Sterling to do anything, if they beat Goose Creek then they finish 3rd in district.

This is what west Orange Stark have in line they have 3 teams in line but we see which one they play

1. La Marque

2. Sealy

3. Sweeny

So one of the teams I hope la Marque cause they play in Baytown 

The other two which one they might get play in Conroe hope not but we see but I see

WOS vs Lamarque Thursday game might change any can happen

9 hours ago, Stangfan#1 said:

This is what west Orange Stark have in line they have 3 teams in line but we see which one they play

1. La Marque

2. Sealy

3. Sweeny

So one of the teams I hope la Marque cause they play in Baytown 

The other two which one they might get play in Conroe hope not but we see but I see

WOS vs Lamarque Thursday game might change any can happen

It’s gonna be La Marque. Sealy has 2nd seed and Sweeny will be third. The only way this doesn’t happen is if Bellville loses to Sweeny and Sealy loses to La Marque… and that’s not happening 

4A-D1, if Vidor wins, probable matchups.

Vidor vs Chapel Hill

LCM vs Palestine

Ltown vs Kilgore

Huffman vs Lindale 

If Vidor loses.

LCM vs CH

Ltown vs Palestine 

HH vs Kilgore

Vidor vs Lindale 

Based on Lindale beating Kilgore Friday.  Kilgore will get #1 seed if they win.  Dist 9 third & fourth place will be a tie between three teams.  I think it’ll end up Palestine & Chapel Hill, but not sure.

12 hours ago, GUNHO said:

Dose United have to win to get in?

BU is 3-3 in district with one game left.  So is Galveston Ball and Baytown Lee.  LaPorte and Sterling is 2-4.   A BU Win gets them in at 3rd seed as the previous poster stated.  A loss will put them at 3-4.  Ball plays LaPorte and Lee plays Sterling.  There is a strong possibility that both would win those games.  That would eliminate BU.  But to answer you question, no.  IF...  and that's a big if.... either Ball or Lee loses, BU owns the tiebreaker scenario with either one of these teams.  They'll get in here.  

1 hour ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

BU is 3-3 in district with one game left.  So is Galveston Ball and Baytown Lee.  LaPorte and Sterling is 2-4.   A BU Win gets them in at 3rd seed as the previous poster stated.  A loss will put them at 3-4.  Ball plays LaPorte and Lee plays Sterling.  There is a strong possibility that both would win those games.  That would eliminate BU.  But to answer you question, no.  IF...  and that's a big if.... either Ball or Lee loses, BU owns the tiebreaker scenario with either one of these teams.  They'll get in here.  

Ok thanks.Keeping fingers crossed for a loss by one.