Coldspring vs Diboll for District Championship

TrojanMoJo

20 hours ago, TrojanMoJo said:

@lionpride08i like to know your thoughts 

If the game wasn't so far of a drive for me I would be at this game because its our open week. Its really a toss up for me but if I had to pick I will go with Coldspring by 3 because of home field advantage.

Diboll avg 45.8 points in district gives up 9.4

Coldspring avg 44.6 points in district and gives up 8.2

Home swing points me to a 24-21 win in coldspring favor but wouldn't shock me to see diboll win

7 hours ago, lionpride08 said:

If the game wasn't so far of a drive for me I would be at this game because its our open week. Its really a toss up for me but if I had to pick I will go with Coldspring by 3 because of home field advantage.

Diboll avg 45.8 points in district gives up 9.4

Coldspring avg 44.6 points in district and gives up 8.2

Home swing points me to a 24-21 win in coldspring favor but wouldn't shock me to see diboll win

I agree…this game is a toss up to me. I was impressed with the Coldspring defense against Crockett. They were relentless on pressuring the QB and minimizing his running ability. I wouldn’t mind seeing a low scoring defensive battle…14-7 type game. 

3 hours ago, Woodshed said:

I agree…this game is a toss up to me. I was impressed with the Coldspring defense against Crockett. They were relentless on pressuring the QB and minimizing his running ability. I wouldn’t mind seeing a low scoring defensive battle…14-7 type game. 

The Trojans defense has been very good as of late... Hopefully we can contain that RB yall have

On 10/30/2021 at 2:54 PM, TrojanWarrior08 said:

This one is a toss up for me... Heart says Trojans but logic says Lumberjacks (due to how both played Shepherd) but seeing how Coldspring defense has been playing lately give me my Trojans 21-20 in what should be a defensive battle most of the game

I dont think you can use the Shepherd game as a comparison.. an early penalty by the trojans set the tempo for the Pirates. 

Coldspring has been playing lights out on both sides of the ball even with the injuries they have had.  I like to compare the wins over the district schedule and make my prediction on that and what I have seen... Talking to the Crockett Broadcast team last week, They feel like we are coing to run through Diboll... I think it will be a 2 score game for the Trojans.

17 hours ago, TrojanMoJo said:

You remember when Coach Morrison used to be our defensive coordinator @TrojanWarrior08 ? Those were the glory days of Trojan football 

Those years were great, but what really made it was the amount of parental support the program had, as well as the amout of athletes we had.. GO back and look at how many went on to play at the next level from 2009-2014

7 hours ago, Bigdaddy79 said:

I dont think you can use the Shepherd game as a comparison.. an early penalty by the trojans set the tempo for the Pirates. 

Coldspring has been playing lights out on both sides of the ball even with the injuries they have had.  I like to compare the wins over the district schedule and make my prediction on that and what I have seen... Talking to the Crockett Broadcast team last week, They feel like we are coing to run through Diboll... I think it will be a 2 score game for the Trojans.

Honestly I hope you're right... If that happens that will be a big momentum push headed in to the playoffs for us