Lumberton at Vidor

SmashMouth

20 minutes ago, Cougtalk said:

6A number went down... If that holds across classifications Crosby and Bh could go up and so could yall 

With Crosby and BH gone, Vidor could compete in that district. Especially if Splendora and Lumberton move with us, but that leaves only 3 from the current district. What to do with those, unless they move some D2 schools up as well.

49 minutes ago, Boneyard Boys said:

I’m confident we can stop the guy and his dog but those lunch ladies scare me… Their lunch ladies are some of the toughest in the area, that would have been a good name for the football team and mascot The Lumberton Lunch Ladies. Strike fear in the heart and soul of every opponent you meet. LLL vs the Vidor School Bus Drivers, it will be a tough matchup but we already beat the LCM Janitorial Engineers so I think we can handle them.

I like lcm Janitorial Engineers.  lcm custodian crusader's has a pretty good ring to it

2 minutes ago, GronkIfYourHorne said:

You guys are onto me, in deed I do not own a Chihuahua.   But when I get my chain yanked about the west Coast offense really being the wing t, I had to come back and show you what a real joke looks like!

Looking forward to tonight, even without my dog in satchel it should be a great game!

I can tell from your ridiculous post and insane comments, you’ll fit right in on this Forum.  😂😂😂

Btw, be sure to wear your black & gold tonight.

10 minutes ago, Mr. Thornton Melon said:

I heard Vidor is banning train horns due to concerns brought to their attention by the Sante Fe and Kansas City railways which Pirates Stadium sits directly in between

KC and Santa Fe only run M-F between the hours of 7a-8a, when everyone is trying to get to school and in the afternoons/evenings when everyone is leaving school or coming home from work.

4 hours ago, PirateNole984 said:

Beating lumberton is starting to sound like an impossible task. Have to stop 47 different WRs, 17 different RBs, QB, lunch ladies, and some dude with a chihuahua.  Good luck to my Pirates and the impossible task at hand! 

Nole, you forgot the bus drivers, they are suiting up tonight too.😂

1 hour ago, PirateNole984 said:

KC and Santa Fe only run M-F between the hours of 7a-8a, when everyone is trying to get to school and in the afternoons/evenings when everyone is leaving school or coming home from work.

Don't it seem like it ? 🤣 Inconvenient  to say the least . Just imagine if Ronnie Woods wouldn't have blocked the overpass they were going to build over HWY 90 years back out of fear of losing business

1 hour ago, PirateNole984 said:

Unlike Silsbee where the train doesn't run at all. They just park the damn thing in the middle of main street.🤣