Happy Snapshot Day to You and Your's

scat_trap

This is the hidden content, please

·

The Bottom of 6A just dropped from 2230 to 2215! More later!

4 hours ago, purple reign said:

·

The Bottom of 6A just dropped from 2230 to 2215! More later!

That would mean that both New Caney (2271) and Porter (2215) would be 6A.

8 hours ago, CCRed said:

Why would Crosby do that ?  They’d probably much rather be in that cupcake district with PAM, Baytown schools, etc..

It's true, our district is horrendous and the only tough game Crosby would have is against PAM but having said that, Crosby would get bounced first round in the playoffs against the current district 10-5AD1

33 minutes ago, PAT409 said:

It's true, our district is horrendous and the only tough game Crosby would have is against PAM but having said that, Crosby would get bounced first round in the playoffs against the current district 10-5AD1

PAM is going to get Angleton in the first round. Last couple times Crosby played Angleton it was 38-15 and 34-0, one of those years they went to the regional final. The way we did Angleton earlier this year in a scrimmage is the main reason I thought Crosby would be as good as we are right now. 

Manvel just beat Paetow and is probably the best team is that district. We lost to them by 14 at Iowa Colony this year. We kicked the ball into the back of our own lineman and gave up a cheap TD when we were about to go into the half with a lead, then we miss three WIDE open tds in the passing game. We weren’t playing at near the level we are now. Really doesn’t matter now though with Paetow and Hightower going 6A. 

59 minutes ago, Cougtalk said:

Crosby 1926 no way we go d1. 

that's 6 over 2 years ago's number for D1. 

Plus I already see eight opt-ups to 5A-D1 which should push it even higher than it would go naturally. Looks like we're in prime stalking position for the next couple of years. 

23 minutes ago, Cougtalk said:

I think thats the initial math number but the number of 5AD1 opt ups will push the number up. 

Initially yes there is a lot of opt ups, but from looking and reading the RGV that normally has a lot of Opt Ups are not doing it this year.. they are sticking where they are placed. El Paso has always historically opted up and I’m assuming they are going to again, 

5 hours ago, Cat22 said:

Padillapoll projection 

I hope these numbers are the direction they go, but it seems too practical to happen. It would be nice for Shepherd, just don't get our hopes up. I still say they cut the bottom number to try and shove a few more teams in the 4A division. 

I know it has been stated (but I could not find it) When is UIL going to list the cut off numbers, sometime in Dec.?