Happy Snapshot Day to You and Your's

scat_trap

30 minutes ago, Cat22 said:

Orangefield at 530 is going to be close. Think the cutoff was 514 last time. 

3A/4A cutoff is going to be very interesting. Right now there are seven schools between 530 and 536. Only two in the 520's. My guess is the cutoff will be 525, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was a little higher or a little lower. Possible it could stay at 515. I don't know how often the number has stayed the same between alignments. It's going to be a very interesting. 

2 hours ago, idk said:

Shepherd is hoping for a 17 spot move on the bottom number. If so we would be in 3A also. Will that happen more than likely not, but it would be nice for a change. 

Honestly I hope this happens... It doesn't feel right for Coldspring and Shepherd not to be in the same district but most likely this probably won't be the case... I think Shepherd has turned in 531 which still will be good enough for 4A-D2 numbers unless they push the cutoff line up more

27 minutes ago, TrojanWarrior08 said:

Honestly I hope this happens... It doesn't feel right for Coldspring and Shepherd not to be in the same district but most likely this probably won't be the case... I think Shepherd has turned in 531 which still will be good enough for 4A-D2 numbers unless they push the cutoff line up more

I agree, I do think we will miss it again by just a few kids. Then UIL will stick us with a long travel for football games and then in all other sports will put us with the schools that are 2 1/2 times bigger than us. It is a no win situation. We do miss being in the same district as Coldspring, the game just isn't the same being a non district game. Good Luck to you guys Friday, bring home the district championship!