Nederland 22 Kingwood Park 35/FINAL

AggiesAreWe

2 minutes ago, outanup said:

Well there you have it, everyone wanted 8 in the backfield. Tough kid but.....No matter where you put him....He can't do it on his own.

I was waiting on QB1 to get the other WRs involved more. Several plays it was one read: to Fuselier. 

I really thought they would go 7-3. 6-4 doesn’t sit well.  Crosby may score 80 on this defense.

For all the fans that said they had a good defense and a good offensive line, I know you trying to be positive, but they were just BAD!

It didn’t take Barrow and staff long to go from the penthouse to the outhouse!

The only reason I say that is because the last 2 games showed something I have not seen in a long time out of the Bulldogs.  There was little to no effect these past 2 games.  To me that is a poor job by the coaching staff.  I can understand getting beat, but no effort, that is just poor.

I have not seen that in a long time.

My answer to why Fuselier has only 2 offers may well be because of his size.  He is small for a college athlete.

12 minutes ago, CCRed said:

Most points Kpark has scored all year with the exception of the Santa Fe game. PNG just got a gift into the playoffs, unless Crosby decides to sit starters against Ned. Hmmmm….

PNG will beat Texas City...and earn the #2spot!  Don't need help to get into the playoffs!  Beat BH handily! Loss to District Champions Crosby and a loss to Nederland on 2 Defensive TDs.... GO ELSEWHERE!

7 minutes ago, spidersal said:

I really thought they would go 7-3. 6-4 doesn’t sit well.  Crosby may score 80 on this defense.

For all the fans that said they had a good defense and a good offensive line, I know you trying to be positive, but they were just BAD!

The only reason I say that is because the last 2 games showed something I have not seen in a long time out of the Bulldogs.  There was little to no effect these past 2 games.  To me that is a poor job by the coaching staff.  I can understand getting beat, but no effort, that is just poor.

My answer to why Fuselier has only 2 offers may well be because of his size.  He is small for a college athlete.

Man, you were right all season, even when they were winning games, you’re a football genius

Yes Brubaker I would say I have the ability  to observe film and know what a team’s strong points and weak points are.

If you look at the whole picture, you will realize that of the 6 wins, only 2 were against decent opponents.  WOS who did not have Thompson that night and a ton of penalties and PNG.  The other 4 wins were against weak opponents and yes Silsbee is weak this year.

11 minutes ago, spidersal said:

Yes Brubaker I would say I have the ability  to observe film and know what a team’s strong points and weak points are.

If you look at the whole picture, you will realize that of the 6 wins, only 2 were against decent opponents.  WOS who did not have Thompson that night and a ton of penalties and PNG.  The other 4 wins were against weak opponents and yes Silsbee is weak this year.

That’s what I said, you are a football genius, all us Nederland fans wait on your commentary, thank you for the hard work

1 hour ago, spidersal said:

In what capacity did you think that effort was not apparent? 

I know MaxPreps ranking system has been criticized but its got to be better than Dave Campbells. How you go from #7 in state to not making the playoffs. Better luck next year Nederland. Something has to be done about that OL play. Them boys are to big to not open up holes in the run game. 

8 hours ago, the weasel said:

PNG will beat Texas City...and earn the #2spot!  Don't need help to get into the playoffs!  Beat BH handily! Loss to District Champions Crosby and a loss to Nederland on 2 Defensive TDs.... GO ELSEWHERE!

Settle down skippy you didn’t  beat BH handily. BH had a melt down on your field. If you don’t take care of business tonight BH could very well be in the 2 spot.

40 minutes ago, MrFleet23 said:

I know MaxPreps ranking system has been criticized but its got to be better than Dave Campbells. How you go from #7 in state to not making the playoffs. Better luck next year Nederland. Something has to be done about that OL play. Them boys are to big to not open up holes in the run game. 

The dogs won’t be any good next year. The skill position will be a weak point again.