Possible sweep from 12 5A D2??

#COUGAR08

We should have beat Nederland and Texas City. Stupid turnovers and lack of coaching lost us those games. We weren't supposed to even make the playoffs but yet here we are. We should have had second place rapped up. You are right about one thing though we don't match up well with Crosby but it is about matchups in the end lol.

On 11/8/2021 at 4:21 PM, Cougar14.2 said:

When you play the good teams in the playoffs outside of Crosby, BH is the only one that can match up with the TH, Montgomery and Consols. of the region. Sometimes we get confused by what we think we're seeing. TC isn't even good and somehow finished second in this district? PNG backs into the playoffs with a third place finish because KP beat Nederland. Take Santa Fe off the schedule and PNG is giving up 44ppg over their last seven contest and is 3-4. BH, TC and PNG are pretty much all the same as far as team strength. However, BH's personnel matches up better on any given night than what TC and PNG put on the field this year. That's why they're the only team Crosby had trouble with this year.  

I’d say he hit the nail on the head with his analysis! One of the few that thought BH even had a chance.

Marshall is the weakest team of any of the four teams we’ll be playing this week so making matchups where you were trying to get another sweep this isn’t one you would set up, but if you excluded those two teams then this is exactly how I would set up the three remaining matchups. 

TC can play a 21-17 slobber-knocker with TH, PNG can win a 52-48 shootout with Montgomery and BH can grind down Consol. 35-31. All the speculation aside, 12-5A-D2 once again proves that we play from the most treacherous district in the region. 

6 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Marshall is the weakest team of any of the four teams we’ll be playing this week so making matchups where you were trying to get another sweep this isn’t one you would set up, but if you excluded those two teams then this is exactly how I would set up the three remaining matchups. 

TC can play a 21-17 slobber-knocker with TH, PNG can win a 52-48 shootout with Montgomery and BH can grind down Consol. 35-31. All the speculation aside, 12-5A-D2 once again proves that we play from the most treacherous district in the region. 

I’d like to see us pull it off. BH and Crosby in the third round! Better get your popcorn ready

52 minutes ago, Eagle91 said:

I’d say he hit the nail on the head with his analysis! One of the few that thought BH even had a chance.

A couple of PNG posters were trying to ding me up after y’all went down to TC and did that 7 point face plant and I still stuck behind that analysis, rightly so on their part though. Glad y’all were able to go take care of business. 

Being respected is awesome but being feared is even better. Considering what they’ve done to them I figure Consol. is probably pretty scared of FBM, I wonder how they feel about the team that just brutalized them?

6 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

A couple of PNG posters were trying to ding me up after y’all went down to TC and did that 7 point face plant and I still stuck behind that analysis, rightly so on their part though. Glad y’all were able to go take care of business. 

Being respected is awesome but being feared is even better. Considering what they’ve done to them I figure Consol. is probably pretty scared of FBM, I wonder how they feel about the team that just brutalized them?

After Dayton and TC I thought we lost the BH team that was seen against Crosby and Ned, glad there back and hope they stay😀. You did nail it in the head though starting to think you have a time machine😂

12 minutes ago, MrFleet23 said:

I’d like to see us pull it off. BH and Crosby in the third round! Better get your popcorn ready

It’ll be the game at Stallworth that we never go to play against Dayton, that one was supposed to be a regional final game BH finished 4th so now it would have to be in the regional semis. Right now I’m not too sure TC can’t clean out that other side of the bracket?

41 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

It’ll be the game at Stallworth that we never go to play against Dayton, that one was supposed to be a regional final game BH finished 4th so now it would have to be in the regional semis. Right now I’m not too sure TC can’t clean out that other side of the bracket?

I think TC beats Texas High

2 hours ago, BHFAN said:

Screw Archer let’s take it to NRG👍😁

Nah, as far as the legendary ISD stadiums in THSF Stallworth is probably top five. Any time you get a chance to bless it with what would be a game of that caliber, you do so. It would probably also be the location of an all 12-5A-D2 regional final too. Prior to that you drop 10,000 people in there Thanksgiving weekend though. NRG can wait until the semis.  

5 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Great post..

2 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Nah, as far as the legendary ISD stadiums in THSF Stallworth is probably top five. Any time you get a chance to bless it with what would be a game of that caliber, you do so. It would probably also be the location of an all 12-5A-D2 regional final too. Prior to that you drop 10,000 people in there Thanksgiving weekend though. NRG can wait until the semis.  

PNG has a long long history of playing at Stallworth...

2 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

The problem with Stallworth Stadium is this damn ramps and steps are too steep…for me anyway.