Bi-District info

18 minutes ago, mrtomcat said:

what makes you all so confident that hardin will be victorious over the lady eagles?

Because Hardin is the standard of 3A volleyball in that area. Don’t get me wrong Woodville has had some good teams in the past and this team is probably decent. But look at Woodville’s schedule… they haven’t beaten a team that you look at and say “That’s a good team and a solid win”. Now we are talking about High School athletes so you never I know guess… But if history shows us anything… it’s Hardin will win this game and probably 3-0. 

7 minutes ago, idk said:

The State Championship in 3A will be played next Week. When East Bernard Plays Hardin. I will take East Bernard for the win. Yep I have no dog in that fight, but I have seen them both play. 

Very unfortunate they have to meet in the 3rd round. I wish they would rank each Region 1-64 (the best they can) and play it that way. 

6 minutes ago, JSnipes said:

Very unfortunate they have to meet in the 3rd round. I wish they would rank each Region 1-64 (the best they can) and play it that way. 

Yes it does stink when the best teams are in one region. Would be nice to see them meet in a true championship. 

Guest mrtomcat
20 hours ago, idk said:

The State Championship in 3A will be played next Week. When East Bernard Plays Hardin. I will take East Bernard for the win. Yep I have no dog in that fight, but I have seen them both play. 

You mispelled Woodville

17 hours ago, Hawks18 said:

How are they on a roll and they lost to Buna in a seeding game? They aren’t even the best team in their district 🤦🏽‍♂️

Just wait and see.  Hardin is going to play like their football team and give the game away.

41 minutes ago, mrtomcat said:

You mispelled Woodville

Just wait and see.  Hardin is going to play like their football team and give the game away.

LOL, I will say Woodville does have one player that can swing it. But it will not be near enough to beat Hardin. But if by some miracle they do, they dang sure are not beating East Bernard. 

37 minutes ago, idk said:

LOL, I will say Woodville does have one player that can swing it. But it will not be near enough to beat Hardin. But if by some miracle they do, they dang sure are not beating East Bernard. 

Yeah… we played East Bernard a month or two ago… went up 2-0 then lost 3 in a row.. Bellville kinda fell apart but I’m not taking away anything from EB because they are solid.

Guest mrtomcat
2 hours ago, aTmfan06 said:

Yeah… we played East Bernard a month or two ago… went up 2-0 then lost 3 in a row.. Bellville kinda fell apart but I’m not taking away anything from EB because they are solid.

you should not be allowed to play girls volleyball.....but yet here we are in 2021 so nothing shocks me

Guest mrtomcat
11 hours ago, MYHOUSE said:

Well, just keep waiting because Hardin made quick work of Woodville tonight in 3

25-11, 25-11, 25-12

well i had no clue yall had it like that over there.   i need to start paying closer attention to volleyball

10 hours ago, mrtomcat said:

well i had no clue yall had it like that over there.   i need to start paying closer attention to volleyball

14 years in a row district champions. 18 district titles in the last 22 years. Not sure how many years strait area finalist. And this is a young team.