Dayton 19 Barbers Hill 22/Final

AggiesAreWe

• bullets13 changed the title to Dayton 19 Barbers Hill 22/Final

Some random thoughts. 

Still don't know what BH team shows up week to week. BH looks awesome and then terrible. Too late in the year for this much inconsistency.

Dayton had nothing to lose tonight. They played hard and loose. Some breaks went their way. 

BH drove up and down the field all night, but failed to punch it in many times.

I am thankful BH defense did not have multiple blown ACL's. Dayton dove at knees and chop blocked all...night...long. Refs ignored it. 

Dayton unnecessarily called time outs in the final seconds with BH in victory position. Come on, Dayton coach, have some class. When its over it's over.

BH will HAVE to catch the ball better next week. Way too many drops. Too many fumbles.

BH did do enough, and moves on. The playoffs effectively starts now for BH.

9 hours ago, Separation Scientist said:

You were cheering on PNG in the other thread, so did it help or hurt BH? 

It helped. I wanted PNG to win just because they came from being down to a good team. If BH beats TC they are the 2 seed. BH loses ind we are the 4 seed.

1 hour ago, Cougtalk said:

It’s like there are two different Bh teams sometimes they can go toe to toe with some of the best teams in 5A other days they look like Dayton should have beat them. 

I guess its survive and advance but geeze that effort isn’t going to work next week. 

True, BH abandoned the pass last night and went into survival mode. Turnovers and dropped passes galore I can’t understand it. Good news is that there is a pattern. 1 we can’t play at home, 2 every other game we perform well, so that means we will beat TC by 90 on their home field with just shy of 1000 yards. Then go on to squeak by an HISD👍

2 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

True, BH abandoned the pass last night and went into survival mode. Turnovers and dropped passes galore I can’t understand it. Good news is that there is a pattern. 1 we can’t play at home, 2 every other game we perform well, so that means we will beat TC by 90 on their home field with just shy of 1000 yards. Then go on to squeak by an HISD👍

Yall are the definition of a suckers bet in basically every game.