WOODVILLE 34 EAST CHAMBERS 27/Final

AggiesAreWe

Just now, Setx fan said:

Yea I may be wrong but I just feel like the top 3 in our district are a little underrated compared to some others in region 3. Good luck the rest of the season Bucs! 

I’ve watched every EC game and Woodvilles defense was most impressive out of anybody.  And yall run the ball good and have an accurate passer.  Don’t underestimate your team. I think they need to give more carries to that scat back vs the bigger back and that will make some difference in your run game.

• bullets13 changed the title to WOODVILLE 34 EAST CHAMBERS 27/Final
Just now, Balanor said:

I’ve watched every EC game and Woodvilles defense was most impressive out of anybody.  And yall run the ball good and have an accurate passer.  Don’t underestimate your team. I think they need to give more carries to that scat back vs the bigger back and that will make some difference in your run game.

Yea I think we need to run multiple sets and line up from under center every now and then. I think we just recently started putting Evans in the backfield other than wildcat. Last year he was a big time receiver. This year he hasn’t been as successful at receiver so we get him involved in the offense as a RB. The big back is very effective at times also