District Matchups

no-look

1 hour ago, bleacher_bum said:

From Liberty. Not looking forward to any district matchups. 
But I am interested to see if HF lives up to the hype. I know HJ and HH will be tough, so I guess I’m interested in seeing these three matches in our district. 

Any of those three would be a good one to watch. I’m high on Huffman this year. 

On 10/25/2021 at 7:34 PM, no-look said:

Any of those three would be a good one to watch. I’m high on Huffman this year. 

When Harvey was a Freshman Huffman had a rock solid little shooting guard that was a Senior. They had some good shooting younger kids last year that I’m sure will develop and everything else coming back. They could easily win the district championship again 

On 10/25/2021 at 8:19 AM, no-look said:

New year with hopefully no COVID restrictions and getting back to full gyms… What district matchups are you looking forward to seeing? 

Port Arthur Memorial vs anyone not named Beaumont United. 

I think District 22-4A will have a lot of great matchups this year as the season progresses.  My Mustangs and LCM is always one of my favorites to watch.  I do think we will be able to hang with the Silsbee Tigers with our bigs if we stay out of foul trouble.  Here in Mustang country we're excited about this season and will be tough to beat.  Coach Castille has the boys ready to go.

10 hours ago, Jack of All Trades said:

I think District 22-4A will have a lot of great matchups this year as the season progresses.  My Mustangs and LCM is always one of my favorites to watch.  I do think we will be able to hang with the Silsbee Tigers with our bigs if we stay out of foul trouble.  Here in Mustang country we're excited about this season and will be tough to beat.  Coach Castille has the boys ready to go.

WOS always has good talent