Texas City at PNG

Stattrax

On 10/25/2021 at 8:53 PM, Stattrax said:

Yeah. The cap is 14. But I don’t see BH losing to TC. I think it’s PNG win to get in. The rest will play out like we all think IMO. PNG #2 or out. Crosby DC. Nederland only chance is #4 seed. This week ends the debate. 

You sure were confident weren't you? 

TEAM STATS THRU 5 DISTRICT GAMES

Texas City Offense-36.4 pts. per game\ Texas City Defense-13.8 pts. allowed per game.

PNG Offense-40.6 pts. per game\ PNG Defense- 42 pts. allowed per game.

Texas City & PNG offenses score about the same, Texas City defense allows 28.2 fewer points per game.

If defense wins championships then Texas City should win, but............

PNG has home field advantage & the Voo Doo magic with the ghosts of Indians past floating around the stadium on game nites which will probably lead to a purple pride win, if they keep the multiple turnovers from happening. PNG by 7 pts. 

23 minutes ago, KF89 said:

TEAM STATS THRU 5 DISTRICT GAMES

Texas City Offense-36.4 pts. per game\ Texas City Defense-13.8 pts. allowed per game.

PNG Offense-40.6 pts. per game\ PNG Defense- 42 pts. allowed per game.

Texas City & PNG offenses score about the same, Texas City defense allows 28.2 fewer points per game.

If defense wins championships then Texas City should win, but............

PNG has home field advantage & the Voo Doo magic with the ghosts of Indians past floating around the stadium on game nites which will probably lead to a purple pride win, if they keep the multiple turnovers from happening. PNG by 7 pts. 

Some of that may matter. 

2 hours ago, aki1994 said:

You sure were confident weren't you? 

End of the day, the Nederland loss gets us in, if Crosby plays starters next week. So 3 or 4 seed with a loss. Not everyone gets a participant ribbon. I do think Crosby and BH can go a few rounds  if Nederland doesn’t lose, I think my post is dead on. But I always use my Tecmo Bowl knowledge…

1 hour ago, Stattrax said:

End of the day, the Nederland loss gets us in, if Crosby plays starters next week. So 3 or 4 seed with a loss. Not everyone gets a participant ribbon. I do think Crosby and BH can go a few rounds  if Nederland doesn’t lose, I think my post is dead on. But I always use my Tecmo Bowl knowledge…

You're post was 2 seed or out and you were wrong. That's all. What I am really saying is make some more predictions not in PN-G's favor so they can be wrong as well. Reverse jinx type stuff. 

5 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

I had to fix that from page 1. I was hacked. 😎

You're first post was probably right though. PNG will struggle to break 20 tonight IMO. PNG's run defense is bad and TC runs it pretty well. PNG won't be able to run it on TC and TC's pass defense is the best in the district. It probably won't be over as fast as Crosby but Indian fans may be in for another long night.   

4 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

You're first post was probably right though. PNG will struggle to break 20 tonight IMO. PNG's run defense is bad and TC runs it pretty well. PNG won't be able to run it on TC and TC's pass defense is the best in the district. It probably won't be over as fast as Crosby but Indian fans may be in for another long night.   

Nah I switched from Png to Texas City. I don't trust Png tonight. 

3 hours ago, aki1994 said:

You're post was 2 seed or out and you were wrong. That's all. What I am really saying is make some more predictions not in PN-G's favor so they can be wrong as well. Reverse jinx type stuff. 

Well, there is a first for everything! I didn’t realize Nederland was as bad as they are. But I’m hoping for a win tonight. But watching TC on film, I don’t know.