Interest drastically down statewide as West Orange-Stark enters bye week

Majestyk

1 hour ago, Boneyard Boys said:

Uh how did he house that lol whole team had him contained on the sideline. Shouldn’t have fielded it but the results are amazing.

I'll never understand why the 3 guys closest to him stopped the pursuit. They thought he was gonna reverse. But he saw more that way and turned on the jets.

Also I will be watching Vidor this week. Love to support the OC. Unless Astros are ON, lol.

2 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

I've never seen that video. We were all screaming "dont touch it, let it go". It was even more amazing from the other side. To see those 3 guys juked out of their shoes.

KOGT's Gary Stelly's call on that play was classic. Amazing, one of the defenders lost his jockey strap so fast it lay on the field as if it still had a body in it.  It was pretty cool. 

10 hours ago, Boneyard Boys said:

I have to admit, when I read the title to the topic I thought for sure it was another powerlifter thread.

Add me to the list of those who Majestyk faked out.  Might be the first time I lost my jock on the Forum, lol.  😜🤪🤔

Just now, ladybug33 said:

I'm at work so quickly. "On top" in the mix to win, always going to be good. figure it out HikeMoncho

When I hear "on top" I first think "the best".  Thanks for clarifying because as we can see here it can mean two drastically different things to people.  By my definition, WOS hasn't been on top since 2016.  By yours, it's still a little foggy still because good is subjective, but in the mix to win... what? Win a game? Win more games than you lose? Win state? You should probably figure that out. Regardless, we know its a much lower standard than my definition of "on top".  

36 minutes ago, ladybug33 said:

How about I DON'T CARE WHAT YOUR DEFINITION IS!!

Anyway I'm trying to understand how is it that WO-S is your business. You are not for "The triangle"  You may want to bypass my post! As I will yours. 

I’m sorry you didn’t like the taste of your dose of reality. But Hike Moncho is serving up that good medicine nonetheless. 

I don’t have anything against “the triangle”. I have just never been fond of people who act like the program they follow is way more awesome than they truly are. A few select WOS fans for instance. 

But by all means, if I hurt your feelings just don’t read or reply to my posts anymore. 

52 minutes ago, HikeMoncho said:

I’m sorry you didn’t like the taste of your dose of reality. But Hike Moncho is serving up that good medicine nonetheless. 

I don’t have anything against “the triangle”. I have just never been fond of people who act like the program they follow is way more awesome than they truly are. A few select WOS fans for instance. 

But by all means, if I hurt your feelings just don’t read or reply to my posts anymore. 

Don't be sorry, be careful.  Majestyk gonna serve up some medicine and there ain't nothing good about it. What would you know about being on top. Carthage was bottom feeders for so long they were called the Slabs not the Bulldogs. Finally get on a little run around 2008 and win a title in the Era they're giving away 12 trophys instead of 5.  If WO-S followed the almighty on-top Bulldogs lead we'd win our first state title in 2043. I'm guessing most of those folks up that way are ate up with it like you, drove thru there a couple weeks back and everyone was driving a convertible, 90% of those folk couldn't fit in a car with a roof. The 'Dogs have been on a roll lately and should be proud, they've been the best.  WO-S may not always end up on top but have been competitive every year since they were born, and yes, we're proud.  And no, you didn't hurt my feelings, that ain't gonna happen.  Now you need to run along, you're in over your head here. Behave yourself and I'll see to it these good folk let you keep coming over here and visiting with us.

5 hours ago, ladybug33 said:

Keep dreaming as long as the bloodline exists  in Orange they (Mustangs) will be on top, no matter who is coaching.

Amen ladybug33 , i love reading about the wo-s  football program  i got the Houston Post and the Dallas news both that papers talk  very hi lee about the top 10 programs in all classes in the state. i will not talk about what they say about 4A find out for themselves

1 hour ago, Majestyk said:

Don't be sorry, be careful.  Majestyk gonna serve up some medicine and there ain't nothing good about it. What would you know about being on top. Carthage was bottom feeders for so long they were called the Slabs not the Bulldogs. Finally get on a little run around 2008 and win a title in the Era they're giving away 12 trophys instead of 5.  If WO-S followed the almighty on-top Bulldogs lead we'd win our first state title in 2043. I'm guessing most of those folks up that way are ate up with it like you, drove thru there a couple weeks back and everyone was driving a convertible, 90% of those folk couldn't fit in a car with a roof. The 'Dogs have been on a roll lately and should be proud, they've been the best.  WO-S may not always end up on top but have been competitive every year since they were born, and yes, we're proud.  And no, you didn't hurt my feelings, that ain't gonna happen.  Now you need to run along, you're in over your head here. Behave yourself and I'll see to it these good folk let you keep coming over here and visiting with us.

Oh look, it's the select few.  Took you long enough, your Majesty.  

WOS people love to tout the record of their program and about how many program wins there are but I see only 4 state titles.  So it sounds like an awful lot of wins when it didn't matter and an awful lot of choking (also an indictment on the weak opponents played, and I know that some of that can only be helped so much depending on where you are geographically).  But I suppose that is something to feel awesome about when you don't have as high standards as others.  Probably a happier, more content life for most people when their benchmark for excellence is much lower than to be the best.  You don't have to succeed near as much or often and just tell yourself and others like you how awesome things are and how great you are.  

I don't intend to hurt anyone's feeling and haven't talked to you in awhile, so it's good to know that I didn't hurt yours. I'm just being REAL about what a few of you can't be real about. I know their are several on this forum that roll their eyes at the way some of you post. 

Ask anyone who has ever played and/or coached the sport and I'd be willing to bet anything that most would rather win more titles more often than have a winning percentage built beating up on the "slabs" (dumb word, but you seem to like it so I'll help you out by using it) which WOS has built a namesake on.    

Hike Moncho has never been in over his head a day in his life.  There is nothing you nor anyone could ever throw at me, especially not the corny, weak, incredibly soft "jokes" that you attempt to make, that could make me feel that way.