2021 World Series - Astros vs Braves

Atlanta blowing a 3-1 lead last yr in the NLCS and losing. 

Atlanta blowing a 28-3 lead in the SB to Pats and losing. 

In Atlanta: UGA blowing a big lead in the natty to Bama only to lose on a game winning throw and catch. 

Basically the whole season for the Falcons just last season as well, highlighted by the debacle in Arlington versus Dallas. 

Could throw the Hawks in there too. 

Etc......... Unless one lives under a rock they know about the ATL Sports curse. I think the Braves break it finally by winning the World Series this year. 😎

1 minute ago, 5GallonBucket said:

As of the October 21 he hasn’t even thrown a pitch.  
in my opinion if he does make an appearance it may be in relief and probably later in the series.

We can win without him. We weren’t supposed to beat Boston, and after the grand slams, I was beginning to have my doubts, but I never left my team. Our pitching did an about face and practically shut Boston down completely. That final game shutout was amazing.

I would rather had LA win last night to force a game 7 then the Braves win that game. Use up more of their pitching.

I'll take the Stros in 6 but getting that Herculean effort again from the bull pen like they did against the Red Sox may be asking a bit too much. Starters have to go deeper. We really need McCullers back but that ain't happening.

40 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

I would rather had LA win last night to force a game 7 then the Braves win that game. Use up more of their pitching.

I'll take the Stros in 6 but getting that Herculean effort again from the bull pen like they did against the Red Sox may be asking a bit too much. Starters have to go deeper. We really need McCullers back but that ain't happening.

I agree.  
just didn’t want LA to the WS

1 hour ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Agree. Our pitching is rested and will be ready to go. Still have hope for McCullers. I expect Herculean efforts in the WS. The bats will cover whatever pitching woes we may have. Hey, but that’s just me being a fan.

11 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Maybe start another thread with a poll and we can get a moderator to combine them?

I'm hoping for 6, like the alcs. Game 7s are too stressful. So glad it ain't LA. Maybe these games will finish before midnight.

You should be able to add a poll on this thread since you started it. Just click Edit, then add poll.

If you're not sure how I'll start another with a poll and maybe get a mod to merge them like you were saying.