was that the new beed of defence i saw last night at wo-s

powerlifter

a buy weak for the mustangs man lookers like they need it they need to get some of there kids  well saw a few hobbling around after the game Friday.  this well be also a week they can use on working on teams they might meet in the playoffs  that are big  they used it agents curio in the state finials way back they were hugs.

6 minutes ago, Boneyard Boys said:

I’m starting to believe that this magical football field is out there in West Orange somewhere. Maybe the grass is overgrown and you can’t see it right now.

smiles coach Thompson has his cattle grazing on it i have been told you all know he is a big time cattle man and on weekends he has his team riding bulls   lol lol lol lol

6 minutes ago, powerlifter said:

a buy weak for the mustangs man lookers like they need it they need to get some of there kids  well saw a few hobbling around after the game Friday.  this well be also a week they can use on working on teams they might meet in the playoffs  that are big  they used it agents curio in the state finials way back they were hugs.

smiles coach Thompson has his cattle grazing on it i have been told you all know he is a big time cattle man and on weekends he has his team riding bulls   lol lol lol lol

I’m calling bullsh.. lol or as my buddy @Hagarlikes to say 🐂💩

Have you ever played football in a cow pasture dodging cow patties? Cause that’s how we train our boys in Vidor, that’s where they get their elusiveness and gain that physical speed.

1 hour ago, Boneyard Boys said:

I’m calling bullsh.. lol or as my buddy @Hagarlikes to say 🐂💩

Have you ever played football in a cow pasture dodging cow patties? Cause that’s how we train our boys in Vidor, that’s where they get their elusiveness and gain that physical speed.

@BMTSoulja1 lawd geezus 🤦🏾‍♂️ here we go again 

6 hours ago, powerlifter said:

they used it agents curio in the state finials way back they were hugs.

Sorry, I'm usually better at deciphering...

Cuero in semifinal, or celina in final?

I prom is thier were no hugs in niether game. Mayble the where "HUGE"?

Edited by WOSdrummer99
Spelling erorrs

10 hours ago, Boneyard Boys said:

I’m starting to believe that this magical football field is out there in West Orange somewhere. Maybe the grass is overgrown and you can’t see it right now.

Powerlifter was supposed to have mowed it by now but he has been way too busy working on his WOS fan fiction novel

8 hours ago, HikeMoncho said:

Powerlifter was supposed to have mowed it by now but he has been way too busy working on his WOS fan fiction novel

best seller Hike  its going to be better than Friday night lights my agent has already have over 200 book stores to  let us supply the book ,baby i am going to be one rich man and i own it in part to you my friend 

1 hour ago, powerlifter said:

best seller Hike  its going to be better than Friday night lights my agent has already have over 200 book stores to  let us supply the book ,baby i am going to be one rich man and i own it in part to you my friend 

I assumed you were already rich! But glad to know that I could help you.  I wish nothing but the best for you, my friend.  Outside of WOS winning.  I can't do that one. I'm sure you understand. 

36 minutes ago, HikeMoncho said:

I assumed you were already rich! But glad to know that I could help you.  I wish nothing but the best for you, my friend.  Outside of WOS winning.  I can't do that one. I'm sure you understand. 

yes i do Hike i do understand ,i love it when we  start poken fun  you are  a dear friend i will never let that go.   ps did i win state in the spelling contest yet are is it still going on      go astros