was that the new beed of defence i saw last night at wo-s

powerlifter

13 hours ago, GUNHO said:

What you saw last night was a liberty team that couldn't do anything right.Our special teams played lights out along with our secondary but for the most part it was Liberty mistakes all by themselves. 

True but I also saw this.

The Mustangs #10 had a 102 yard kick off return from the start of the game. (That is a skill most players wish they had, even in pros). Special teams are improving every week. Besides a heavy dose of running from Gales, the mustang defense is on another level. Despite Liberty making some mistakes, C.T added in the 2nd string and JV players in 3rd quarter with the running clock. Overall Liberty was out coached, out played, out skilled, and faced a better athletic team period.

2 minutes ago, Boneyard Boys said:

👍 I like it powerlifter, stamped is original but I kinda like stampede better cause it makes more sense being they are the mustangs and not postal workers. ✌️

Stampede Defense. I like it. Sounds better than Blue Link, Blue Link makes me think of a cable/internet company. 

3 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Stampede Defense. I like it. Sounds better than Blue Link, Blue Link makes me think of a cable/internet company. 

There we have it MBG has spoken, Stampede Defense it is. Has a nice ring to it but we have to give our old buddy powerlifter all of the credit. You could trademark that, WOS Stampede Defense.

We stole Chain Gang by the way, since you guys let it go. The Vidor Pirates have the Chain Gang Offense.

1 minute ago, Boneyard Boys said:

There we have it MBG has spoken, Stampede Defense it is. Has a nice ring to it but we have to give our old buddy powerlifter all of the credit. You could trademark that, WOS Stampede Defense.

It's all Powerlifter. The man the myth the legend. 

with the week off the coaches will start working on  not a new defense but one they used to get around the big  offence lines they will meet in the playoffs.

8 minutes ago, Boneyard Boys said:

👍 I like it powerlifter, stamped is original but I kind like stampede better cause it makes more sense being they are the mustangs and not postal workers. ✌️

10-4 like also 

13 hours ago, HikeMoncho said:

I really wish I could get as excited as you do when my team beats the brakes off a crappy opponent. 

Usually I am just like, “that was nice.” 

the sign on the fence said we got upset on our mind