Vidor Pirates @ Huffman Hargrave

Boneyard Boys

4 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

Examples? They haven’t this year. 

Halfback pass for TD at Splendora.

some impressive Trap action that hasn’t been used a lot but very productive (not really tomfoolery.  More of a shenanigan IMO)

Double tight end at times. They have passed out of it. Couple TDs. Not a standard formation for HH. 

1 hour ago, texbuzz said:

Halfback pass for TD at Splendora.

some impressive Trap action that hasn’t been used a lot but very productive (not really tomfoolery.  More of a shenanigan IMO)

Double tight end at times. They have passed out of it. Couple TDs. Not a standard formation for HH. 

I knew it.  I knew it.  Huffman going to pull some serious tricky excrement on Vidor.  We had a trick play last week - threw a 13 yard pass.  Four Pirate fans collapsed in the stands.  911 was called, but all four were okay.  Two just fainted and two had severe constipation.  

3 hours ago, Hagar said:

I knew it.  I knew it.  Huffman going to pull some serious tricky excrement on Vidor.  We had a trick play last week - threw a 13 yard pass.  Four Pirate fans collapsed in the stands.  911 was called, but all four were okay.  Two just fainted and two had severe constipation.  

Actually that was me with both severe constipations… 💩…………………… 💩………………….…………………………………. Pre-game nachos did me in again.

On 10/24/2021 at 5:04 PM, BMTSoulja1 said:

Hey, my Vidor peeps.  I’m so sorry for being late to the party and not giving you the props and the accolades due to you.  But you guys are playing some great ball.  Congrats to Coach Matthews and Pirate nation.  Keep this momentum going.  I’ll start watching this squad closely from this point on.  

I'm picking em this game and against the fighting raidergirls. We'll see how that goes. 

5 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Hope you’re not pulling that raidergirl hex stuff on Vidor.  That’s some powerful mojo.  😂🤣😂

With the way the Pirates playing im not sure that would even matter at this point. 😁

17 hours ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

If Lumberton upset Vidor wouldn’t LCM get a piece of the DC?

IF VIdor gets by HH, (not an easy task in my mind), and Lumberton & LCM win out, then LCM, Lumb., Vidor would each have one district loss, creating a 3 way tie for first.  ( Lumb.  winning out means Raiders beats Pirates). IMO  LCM has the easier schedule the next two weeks, while Vidor has the toughest.

I

54 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:
57 minutes ago, Tim Riggins said:

Do you favor Vidor over Lumberton?

What kind of suckertrap question is that?  U B sew bad.  

Vidor players and fans are concentrating on Huffman.  Don’t pull that Jedi Mind trick 🐂💩
😂 😂 🤣 😂 😂

23 minutes ago, Tim Riggins said:

I

Not looking ahead.  As Hagar pointed out, HH is the only game that matters now.

I simply asked because you said Vidor has the toughest schedule the next two weeks which includes the Lumberton game. If you think Vidor beats Lumberton and Lumberton beat HH, then I contend that Lumberton has the tougher schedule. 

26 minutes ago, Tim Riggins said:

What I mean is that I think HH, (Vidor's opponent this week),is a stronger team than Splendora, (Lumberton's opponent this week),   Vidor vs Lumberton is a toss up IMO.

I can agree with that. I think Vidor has the advantage over the Raiders, but I’m not counting them out. 

1 hour ago, SmashMouth said:

I can agree with that. I think Vidor has the advantage over the Raiders, but I’m not counting them out. 

I wouldn't either, people should not forget that the Raiders 3 losses were by a total of 5 points

No more til about V vs L till next week.  Away game with HH is next up, the most important game of the year for Vidor.

11 hours ago, Hagar said:

Here’s Sideline to Sideline rankings this week.

1- Austin LBJ.  2- Stephenville. 

I think those two are correct. Not sure about the rest. I also think those are the finalists. LBJ might be doing a lot of chest thumping after  running up 88 points on someone, but it won't be that easy the deeper they get.  

37 minutes ago, Separation Scientist said:

I think those two are correct. Not sure about the rest. I also think those are the finalists. LBJ might be doing a lot of chest thumping after  running up 88 points on someone, but it won't be that easy the deeper they get.  

Doubt it after listening to their HC after that Lampasas game. He wasn't too pleased. He didn't like the defensive effort and offensive mistakes. But he has an experienced team that went very deep into the playoffs last year, im sure they'll get those things corrected. 

4 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Yup. Can't believe he didn't just turn around and catch it. 

I've seen High Schoolers routinely do it, one of em in the NFL right now, his name is Ja'marr Chase. 

1 on 1 at 6’ 5” that’s easy, like stealing candy from a baby. Of course you do need to turn around and not act like you’re run blocking. 

It’s game day folks! Are you ready for some high flying action! The Pirates are gonna surprise everybody! Come out in the spread and start slinging that ball all over the field!

2 minutes ago, Boneyard Boys said:

1 on 1 at 6’ 5” that’s easy, like stealing candy from a baby. Of course you do need to turn around and not act like you’re run blocking. 

It’s game day folks! Are you ready for some high flying action! The Pirates are gonna surprise everybody! Come out in the spread and start slinging that ball all over the field!

Lol, HH would use all three time outs right off the bat.  What they doing Coach, and what’re we suppose to do?  😂🤣😂.  I’d bet my last bottom dollar HH is at maximum pump up for this one.  Standing wise, for them, it’s meaningless, but with most of those injured players back, they’ll want to beat Vidor & put everyone on notice - The Falcons are back.  Seriously, this one meets all the definitions of an infamous “trap game”.  Just hope the Pirates see it as such.