Vidor Pirates @ Huffman Hargrave

Boneyard Boys

39 minutes ago, Mr. Thornton Melon said:

Huffmans gonna bring everything they have. b/e ready Pirates

You nailed it. Pirates will see Halback option, Double Reverse, Statue of Liberty and the old fumblerouski.  They’ll pull  it all out.  

2 hours ago, PirateNole984 said:

This will Vidor's toughest test...Block out the noise, play clean and hit the man in front of you.

Vidor by 15

"Kill'em all, let the paramedics sort'em out"

Nope. Their game against LCM was worse than what HH is gonna give them. Still, don’t let the guard down. 

Instead of “Block out the noise, play clean and hit the man in front of you.”

I’m saying “Make some noise, get away with anything you can and hit EVERYBODY!”

Vidor wins…

6 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

Nope. Their game against LCM was worse than what HH is gonna give them. Still, don’t let the guard down. 

Instead of “Block out the noise, play clean and hit the man in front of you.”

I’m saying “Make some noise, get away with anything you can and hit EVERYBODY!”

Vidor wins…

LCM did not give much.  Pirates have been making noise all year.  Don't try get away with anything, thats when you get caught.  And the hit man your assign to hit, then move to the next.

15 minutes ago, piratevillain said:

Is HH really that down bad right now? I haven't really watched much film on them. But it's kinda makes sense now why their posters have been MIA...👀

The one that’s been on said they’ve had 10 starters out with injuries. Many are coming back now, just in time for Vidor.

35 minutes ago, Hagar said:

The one that’s been on said they’ve had 10 starters out with injuries. Many are coming back now, just in time for Vidor.

Wow, I knew they've been plagued with injuries lately. I didn't know it was that many though. It's even worse when alot of your team plays both ways.  Sheeesh.

14 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

I agree. I think they should rest him for the Lumberton game too. 😎

Be great if Vidor had another one on the bench like Rogers.  Remember, Rogers is subbing for another injured RB.  Bad time of the year to start losing a bunch of starters.

28 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Be great if Vidor had another one on the bench like Rogers.  Remember, Rogers is subbing for another injured RB.  Bad time of the year to start losing a bunch of starters.

I don’t think you’re catching my drift ol’ buddy. Lumberton needs all the help they can get by Vidor NOT having a bench to rely on. Lol.