Vidor Pirates @ Huffman Hargrave

Boneyard Boys

1 hour ago, Boneyard Boys said:

You see that #21 breaking some long runs, I hadn’t seen them use him much before that game. He’s probably our fastest back, that big #44 for Livingston has wheels he tracked down and saved 3 would be long touchdown runs.

Yes I noticed that.  Dude (44) has some good speed, and so does 21 for Vidor.

11 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Yes I noticed that.  Dude (44) has some good speed, and so does 21 for Vidor.

He pancaked little 7 at the 1 yard line, chased him down jumped on his back and flattened him. You could hear it in the stands but our little guy got back up and kept playing. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s a little banged up from that play though.

15 minutes ago, piratevillain said:

one thing I like about #21, kid has some burners.

That’s what I like about Vidors offense this year, you can’t key in to try and stop one player because it’s always someone different having a big game. They all get involved and share the load. Last year it was a little bit too QB centric and when they stopped him we were in trouble.

Hey, my Vidor peeps.  I’m so sorry for being late to the party and not giving you the props and the accolades due to you.  But you guys are playing some great ball.  Congrats to Coach Matthews and Pirate nation.  Keep this momentum going.  I’ll start watching this squad closely from this point on.  

51 minutes ago, Boneyard Boys said:

He pancaked little 7 at the 1 yard line, chased him down jumped on his back and flattened him. You could hear it in the stands but our little guy got back up and kept playing. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s a little banged up from that play though.

#7 listed at 130 pounds.  I don’t know if he’s ever missed a game.  Kid carries more man in that 130 than most 200 pounders.

That’s what I like about Vidors offense this year, you can’t key in to try and stop one player because it’s always someone different having a big game. They all get involved and share the load. Last year it was a little bit too QB centric and when they stopped him we were in trouble.

I agree, that's what I love about the offense this year it's alot more deceptive with who gets a majority of the carries. The offense last year was way too predictable, wherever the QB was turning to hand the ball off, is where the play is going. Glad we went back to our bread and butter, cause the offense is eating this year! 

That’s what I’m talking about, maybe I don’t have to go. Could watch the game on my cellular phone.

Undefeated going into game 8 and you going to watch TV?  C’mon man (Let’s go Brandon).

On the plus side, you could keep your phone charged. 😂

8 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Undefeated going into game 8 and you going to watch TV?  C’mon man (Let’s go Brandon).

On the plus side, you could keep your phone charged. 😂

Let’s go Brandon for sure, I gotta go there’s no way I can miss it. Thanks to Brandon I’ll be paying 3 bucks a gallon when I fill up for the trip. Is there a Buckee’s between here and HH, that would sweeten the deal.

3 hours ago, Tim Riggins said:

Yeah, the play was down near the west end zone. Limped back to huddle but stayed in. I was really expecting someone to come in for him. Showed good toughness. Hopefully he’ll be at full speed Friday 

Yup, that was the play. I know my nephew's legs were tore up from all the chop blocking Livingston's o-line was doing. But he's good to go!

27 minutes ago, Boneyard Boys said:

Let’s go Brandon for sure, I gotta go there’s no way I can miss it. Thanks to Brandon I’ll be paying 3 bucks a gallon when I fill up for the trip. Is there a Buckee’s between here and HH, that would sweeten the deal.

Speaking of Brandon, did y'all hear the crowd chanting it when the second half started? 🤣