Livingston at LCM

BattlinBear02

8 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Every Livingston offensive highlight last night I saw a messed up snap, so I expect several turnovers. 

Give me the Bears by 4 TDs. 

You’re right about bad snaps. Lions had several plus off the mark pitches, fumbles, int. Their offense definitely had issues. Your prediction seems about right unless they really improve in a weeks time. 

10 hours ago, Tim Riggins said:

You’re right about bad snaps. Lions had several plus off the mark pitches, fumbles, int. Their offense definitely had issues. Your prediction seems about right unless they really improve in a weeks time. 

I think #99 has a lot to do with the bad snaps. Everyone we have played this year has had bad snaps. 

6 hours ago, marshman said:

LCM should win this pretty easily, but having said that, nothing is a given and on any Friday night anything could happen. Hope this doesn’t become a trap game for the Bears.

That’s what I’m worried about. Coming in the game thinking the game is already over. I’ve seen LCM struggle with teams they should have blown out. Livingston was one of them a few years ago. I think LCM beat them like 21-0 and everyone else dropped 50 on them. 

10 minutes ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

LCM playing bad ball? Are Livingston came in to play?

LCM was dominant in the first quarter but as the year has taught us the second-quarter can be rough. Livingston intercepted a tipped ball on the Bears side of the field and almost ran it in with 3 minutes left. Bears defense and a few penalties held them to a field goal. Look to see the Bears adjust. Livingston is no slouch.