mustangs QB and the 5 kids that are back

powerlifter

SM is kind of like the young man telling an old about how good his eyes were. The young man ask the old man “can you see that red bug on that tree across that field”. The old man replied, no but I know he is their. The young man said if you can’t see him how do you know he is their? The old man replied, “ because I can hear him”.

43 minutes ago, purpleeagle said:

SM is kind of like the young man telling an old about how good his eyes were. The young man ask the old man “can you see that red bug on that tree across that field”. The old man replied, no but I know he is their. The young man said if you can’t see him how do you know he is their? The old man replied, “ because I can hear him”.

This post fits in well on a thread created by Powerlifter.  Made about as much sense.  

1 hour ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Man Powerlifter is the gift that keeps on giving. Dude has reached legendary status quicker than our main man SNOOKS from back in the day, never seen that coming! 😁

He reminds me of and old tv show that people were shipped reck and stranded on and island.The cast had a lot of strange charactersters.One was the captain of the wrecked boat and he was called Skipper I believee He was quite the character.