• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin

• This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  
    • Diboll - 1  Central Heights- 0
    • Just to expound a little further, so you are not confused...I, along with so many others, are laughing at your desperation. You are working overtime, nay, double even triple time, trying to convince normal people Trump was bad for the country. His policies provided for peace all over the world, low gas prices, low food prices, energy independence, closed border, low inflation, record low unemployment, and on and on and on. You try to counter this narrative by saying unemployment skyrocketed on his watch. You said this knowing full well the unemployment rate went up due to Covid. Your narrative is just so laughable, to the point of side-splitting hilarity. Who would even attempt this asinine narrative? Now, even if you get past the utter stupidity of that MSNBC talking point, you provide another side-splitting hilarious tidbit of evidence to back your claim of Trump being bad for the country. You actually tried to tie the stock market going down to Trump...after Covid. You, I, and everybody else knows the stock market was flourishing under Trump...until Covid hit. This argument is just as bad as the other one. Again, who would even attempt this narrative? The only thing you could remotely muster that had any sliver of truthfulness, is that spending increased. Sure, Trump rebuilt the military and gave them a deserved raise. But he also had to shut down the government due to Democrats demanding an even more, and very detrimental, increase in spending. And in a true extremely exaggerated fashion, you proclaim that spending "skyrocketed". Again, who would even attempt this narrative? I think I can smell the desperation. Do you have any other whoppers to contribute?
    • He was injured but has returned and he decided not to play baseball this year.
    • There's some truth to that.......some.
  • Topics