Sub-Varsity scores and updates

Stangfan#1

12 hours ago, vp93 said:

JV

Vidor 18

Livingston 12

F

Vidor JV remains undefeated.

If my feeble memory is correct, they were undefeated last year, and if that’s the case, this has to be a record number of wins in a row for Vidor JV football.  If this is the case, the Coaches should have it announced at the HC game tonight.   Someone needs to give them kids kudos.  🥇🥇🥇

8th grade A 

Orangefield 16

Bridge City 12

I haven’t posted in awhile me and my family moved to Orangefield 2 yrs ago and loving it…I have an 8th grader playing and I will tell you this…this 8th grade group at Orangefield could be a really special group when they get to the varsity level….they haven’t lost a game yet…went undefeated as 7th graders and still undefeated as 8th graders…Coach Smalley just might have one special group of boys a school gets very rarely very soon

32 minutes ago, Hagar said:

If my feeble memory is correct, they were undefeated last year, and if that’s the case, this has to be a record number of wins in a row for Vidor JV football.  If this is the case, the Coaches should have it announced at the HC game tonight.   Someone needs to give them kids kudos.  🥇🥇🥇

I can’t remember if the JV went undefeated last year but I think they won district. If they went undefeated with the little QB under center that we have now on Varsity then he is on one hell of a win streak.

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

Congrats

28 minutes ago, prepballfan said:

Congrats

Thanks.  Truth is, as you well know, Pirate fans have had little to cheer about over the years.  Something like this is very significant.  I hope Matthews, or someone in Admin takes the opportunity to not only recognize the kids but to give the fans an opportunity to celebrate and anticipate what should be a successful next few years.  Of course if the UIL hears about this, realignment may see Vidor moved to 6A 😂😂😂.

2 hours ago, Hagar said:

Are they better JV coaches than WOS JV coaches?? @Mr. Buddy Garrity

58 minutes ago, prepballfan said:

There is usually two freshmen teams and I can't think if a reason why they wouldn't play A vs A and B VS B. Ill ask if you would life to verify.

png a team lost to crosby. png a team is 6-2(4-1) on the year.

png b team beat crosby. 7-1 (5-0) b team district champs. sante fe and texas city dont have b teams.

2 hours ago, indianforever said:

8th grade A 

Orangefield 16

Bridge City 12

I haven’t posted in awhile me and my family moved to Orangefield 2 yrs ago and loving it…I have an 8th grader playing and I will tell you this…this 8th grade group at Orangefield could be a really special group when they get to the varsity level….they haven’t lost a game yet…went undefeated as 7th graders and still undefeated as 8th graders…Coach Smalley just might have one special group of boys a school gets very rarely very soon

Thats awesome, Coach Smalley is doing great things with the football program over there!