Trump Plans To Launch Own Social Network 'TRUTH Social' Next Year!

Reagan

6 minutes ago, thetragichippy said:

He merged with another company and their stock went up like 1200% since Wednesday....

Who knows if the social media start up will work.........but if it does not, it won't be because of money......

No doubt. He’s legitimately one of the best fundraisers of all time, if you disregard the sketchiness and legality of it all 

2 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

No doubt. He’s legitimately one of the best fundraisers of all time, if you disregard the sketchiness and legality of it all 

If you take away the sketchiness and legality, Trump can't hold a candle to the Clintons and Bidens. Since your whole focus is whining about Trump, I thought I would let you know about that dirty little secret.

11 minutes ago, Englebert said:

If you take away the sketchiness and legality, Trump can't hold a candle to the Clintons and Bidens. Since your whole focus is whining about Trump, I thought I would let you know about that dirty little secret.

You’re a still playing catch up gramps

its us vs. them, and I know you ain’t in the top 0.1%!

Just now, InMAGAWeTrust said:

You’re a still playing catch up gramps

its us vs. them, and I know you ain’t in the top 0.1%!

Can you rephrase your contention in a understandable manner? Why do you keep embarrassing yourself like this?

And for bonus points, tell us how you come to your conclusions. I'm already starting to chuckle at the thought of your retort. Oh wait, you will just tuck tail and run, only to reappear on another topic ushering more simplton insults. At least you are funny.

4 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Can you rephrase your contention in a understandable manner? Why do you keep embarrassing yourself like this?

And for bonus points, tell us how you come to your conclusions. I'm already starting to chuckle at the thought of your retort. Oh wait, you will just tuck tail and run, only to reappear on another topic ushering more simplton insults. At least you are funny.

Since you asked.. I’ll DUMB it down for you. 

You are way too POOR to be out here defending millionaire and billionaire politicians. They literally do not care about you. You look silly and brainwashed.

Better? If not, oh well. 

12 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

You are way too POOR to be out here defending millionaire and billionaire politicians. They literally do not care about you. You look silly and brainwashed.

Better? If not, oh well. 

It's just as unintelligent now as it was the first time. Where do you come up with these stereotypes? Do they just pop up in your head or do you parrot others? Since you couldn't understand my post, let me dumb it down for you:

What leads you to believe I'm poor? What leads you to believe I am defending rich people. What leads you to believe I am old. Name some indication I have given that leads you to these conclusions. Don't bother...everyone already knows the answers. Your only "skill" (ha ha) in debating/discussing topics is to throw out baseless stereotypes and personal insults. That must be why you hate Trump. Jealousy. He is so much better at it than you.

22 minutes ago, Englebert said:

It's just as unintelligent now as it was the first time. Where do you come up with these stereotypes? Do they just pop up in your head or do you parrot others? Since you couldn't understand my post, let me dumb it down for you:

What leads you to believe I'm poor? What leads you to believe I am defending rich people. What leads you to believe I am old. Name some indication I have given that leads you to these conclusions. Don't bother...everyone already knows the answers. Your only "skill" (ha ha) in debating/discussing topics is to throw out baseless stereotypes and personal insults. That must be why you hate Trump. Jealousy. He is so much better at it than you.

Exhibit #9174727

39 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Better? If not, oh well. 

Everything you post is dumbed down, no need to put in extra work.

Let's get this one back on topic.  I'm trying to be patient because I think it's good for the site to have some back and forth, but when it devolves into this sort of thing it defeats the purpose.  As I said a while back I'll start issuing warnings if I need to.  There's nothing that's overly offensive here, but you guys certainly aren't following site rules with this conversation.  

On 10/22/2021 at 2:52 PM, InMAGAWeTrust said:

You are way too POOR to be out here defending millionaire and billionaire politicians. They literally do not care about you.

Isn’t that about the same for ALL politicians? Even if they start out with good intentions, they become twisted and self serving before it’s all said and done. 

1 hour ago, SmashMouth said:

Isn’t that about the same for ALL politicians? Even if they start out with good intentions, they become twisted and self serving before it’s all said and done. 

You know as well as I, that Trump is not a politician.  This is why he tried to do the right thing.  This is why I trust him!

3 hours ago, Reagan said:

You know as well as I, that Trump is not a politician.  This is why he tried to do the right thing.  This is why I trust him!

It’s not money for him. It’s power and notoriety and legacy. I voted for him, will continue to vote for him and believe that he can do better than most in the arena. I’m not a blind man though. 

6 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

It’s not money for him. It’s power and notoriety and legacy. I voted for him, will continue to vote for him and believe that he can do better than most in the arena. I’m not a blind man though. 

No doubt he is better than most!!  Look where we were before the Dims took control.  biden started the downward spiral his first day in office.