Do you think vidor is going win district this year

Stangfan#1

Me on my side of view I think vidor is going be district champs this year they is a team to be wrecking with there tail back is a power house LCM had a chance to do it but it didn't happen LCM is going go deep in the playoffs this year also as vidor so it might be a rematch in the making of LCM vs vidor in the 3 round I might be wrong but hay I'm putting out there I be awesome if they do and play at Dan r hooks stadium

1 hour ago, mrtomcat said:

Help me remember, but wasn't Vidor picked to finish 5th in this District - in the preseason polls ?

Per DCTF

District 10-4A Division I

1. Livingston

2. Huffman-Hargrave

3. Vidor

4. Little Cypress-Mauriceville

5. Splendora

6. Lumberton

Down in Southeast Texas it’s a two-horse race in 10-4A Division I as Livingston battles with Huffman for the district title, a year ago Livingston won the district but fell in the first round of the playoffs to Chapel Hill. Huffman-Hargrave finished second, but got to the regional semifinals, which tells you that the battles early in the playoffs in Region III will be fun. Vidor and their Slot-T offense gets the nod for third place, while in a bit of a surprise, Little Cypress-Mauriceville under a new head coach gets the fourth place spot.

3 hours ago, Tim Riggins said:

Vidor has 3 tough games remaining, Livingston, HH and Lumberton.  Still a lot to shake out over the next 3 weeks, shouldn't  surprise anyone to see a shared DC this year.

I said from the start, wouldn’t surprise me for the DC to have at least one loss.  Other than Splendora, and maybe Livingston since they loss their good QB, the other four are capable of winning against each other.  It’ll take a big effort for Vidor remain undefeated.  Jmo