Next Friday is snap shot day !!!

lcm93

42 minutes ago, Austin1985 said:

I hope not.  It would be nice to keep all the kids at Lincoln and TJ middle here.......

Unless their families moving away from the area I see no reason why they wouldn't be here.

But there's a new HS that's going to be built in a nearby town soon, im sure a few will trickle on over there for a couple years before coming back. 

2 hours ago, Separation Scientist said:

I am wondering if GCCISD might manipulate the attendance among the three to keep GCM in 5A?  

I doubt it. They are supposed to have the attendance zones balanced. Most of the growth is in GCMs zone so that’s hard to do.

Will depend on the UIL cutoff. I kind of think  they will drop across the board due to COVID. Hopefully they will move forward with a 7A. That would help a little. Or, put GCM in the Pasadena district and not Deer Park.

1 hour ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

What's your best guess at yalls current number? 

I think United may be joining yall, they're at around 2200 I hear. 

I am guessing around 2200-2300. The COVID dashboard shows 2350 which accounts for every person on the campus, so maybe 2150 students. Not sure if they have increased enrollment since that number was established. 

3 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Unless their families moving away from the area I see no reason why they wouldn't be here.

But there's a new HS that's going to be built in a nearby town soon, im sure a few will trickle on over there for a couple years before coming back. 

It’s already started… 

3 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Bob Hope has 250-350 or so plus 9% at Nederland and 3% @PN-G.  PA would be 6A easily.......

10 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

10 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

What new HS?

assuming relatively even distribution in Crosby ISD a highly liberal estimate of Crosby is 1991 according to COVID dashboard. I think this is the maximum that the HS Enrollment could be because it assumes equal distribution of students amongst all grades. 

I think there is an extremely high chance Crosby stays 5AD2 this go around. 

53 minutes ago, Cougtalk said:

assuming relatively even distribution in Crosby ISD a highly liberal estimate of Crosby is 1991 according to COVID dashboard. I think this is the maximum that the HS Enrollment could be because it assumes equal distribution of students amongst all grades. 

I think there is an extremely high chance Crosby stays 5AD2 this go around. 

5A Division I     1922 - 2219   129 schools

5A Division II    1230 - 1921   122 schools

Based on the numbers from 2020 I think Crosby will be 5AD1,  unless the numbers change.

37 minutes ago, oldman said:

5A Division I     1922 - 2219   129 schools

5A Division II    1230 - 1921   122 schools

Based on the numbers from 2020 I think Crosby will be 5AD1,  unless the numbers change.

The numbers always change, also the estimate given is absolute maximum we all know lower schools have more total students per class than higher schools, that's generally how growth works. 

I'd guess Crosby sits in the low 1900's somewhere around 1910-1930. The classifications have without fail gone up a bit each year for 5a.