Jet crash near Katy, no fatalities.

tvc184

A passenger jet (not sure if it is a commuter airline or private jet) with 21 people on board crash not long ago. It appears as though everyone survived and only one person claimed  injury.

I always get tickled with is reporters and their intelligent or logical conclusion. I am assuming that all of them have gone to college. I know it is a broad brush but still…

I was watching the live video from the link below. Just looking at the scene and try to draw a logical conclusion, it appears as though the jet ran off the runway. It left skidmarks basically from the end of the runway maybe a couple of hundred yards to a fence and a tree line. It continued on for a good distance after that and came to a rest. The reporter commented, we really can’t tell but the plane must’ve been flying very low and that’s what caused it to hit a fence (that she earlier said might be the 5 to 8 feet high). 

Lady, if it was flying low, it would not have skidded into the fence. Then she added, I’m not a pilot so I really don’t know what happened. Well I am a pilot and I don’t know what happened either. 😀

This is the hidden content, please