Liberty 7 West Orange-Stark 73/Final

AggiesAreWe

1 hour ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

Ernest is wos best running back. And he should have won the Heisman trophy instead of herschel Walker. 

I've met Mr Anderson. But he's not even on the list of 1000 yard rushers. It was a different game back then. He probably should've won it, based on what I've been told by the old guys.

1 hour ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

I've met Mr Anderson. But he's not even on the list of 1000 yard rushers. It was a different game back then. He probably should've won it, based on what I've been told by the old guys.

The younger generation doesn't know how great he was.he held the nation most carries in a game for a long time.and when he was at w.o c/o 79.he had some games that they would take him out early.he was that gud.and the bloodline is very gud.quinton Tezeno,deionte Thompson,Jalen Thompson,Chris james,they all were pretty gud at w.o.

6 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

4 hours ago, dj said:

The younger generation doesn't know how great he was.he held the nation most carries in a game for a long time.and when he was at w.o c/o 79.he had some games that they would take him out early.he was that gud.and the bloodline is very gud.quinton Tezeno,deionte Thompson,Jalen Thompson,Chris james,they all were pretty gud at w.o.

3 hours ago, Majestyk said:

Lawrence Hardin left chin straps all over the field.

Wow I love this! I remember Anderson played during my brothers time. Running back are plenty at WO-S. Look out for #21 he is a good one too.