WO-S Transfer QB that Transferred Out

marshman

17 hours ago, Boneyard Boys said:

My guess is somebody from West Orange promised him the world and did not deliver. I wouldn’t doubt it at all because WOS best basketball player last season came from a transfer. Was he from the same area? They are starting to figure out the game over there, it won’t just be local movement anymore. We will be playing by Dallas and Houston rules around here before long. 

brother wo-s  promise no one a thing, if they cant take out what Thompson lays out  lol lol like the sign on the locker wall say   go home .

12 hours ago, wo-s#1 said:

I couldn’t tell you why he came here,but the reason he left was….after LCM game his dad got sick back”home” and he went back.WOS had a bye the following week due to Jasper canceling,he showed back up on Tuesday of the Newton week thinking he was right where he left off….wrong,he was informed he would run with the 2’s at practice and not start the game.Emphasized he would play just not start due to Zig 1 1/2 weeks of practice and game planning and preparation.He didn’t like that and well folks that’s the end-!

Yes sir you're right 

19 hours ago, Boneyard Boys said:

Well I didn’t think about that but you’re right. He probably doesn’t want to execute a bunch of fake handoffs before he gets to run or throw.

He miss two days of practice and thought he deserved to still start, not at wos baby and like all those who have left, WE WILL LINE UP WITHOUT YOU!!! 112%