Shepherd @ Jasper

Shepherd comes to the DAWG HOUSE as Jasper's homecoming opponent this week. 2 home games 2 wins for the DAWGS thus far.

should be one of if not THE closest  game Jasper has ever had with the Pirates. A field goal or even a safety could be enough for the DAWGS to get their 3rd "W".

Has bad as Jasper has been on the offensive side of the ball I don't see them being held to an astounding 56 yards of offense like Carthage did us.

4 minutes ago, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

Shepherd comes to the DAWG HOUSE as Jasper's homecoming opponent this week. 2 home games 2 wins for the DAWGS thus far.

should be one of if not THE closest  game Jasper has ever had with the Pirates. A field goal or even a safety could be enough for the DAWGS to get their 3rd "W".

Has bad as Jasper has been on the offensive side of the ball I don't see them being held to an astounding 56 yards of offense like Carthage did us.

I don't know near enough about Shepherd this year other than their schedule and results.  After seeing the Jasper defense, it is hard to imagine Shepherd putting up a good amount of points on them.  Jasper defense ought to shut them down and maybe Jasper offense does just enough? Jasper wins this one.  

2 minutes ago, HikeMoncho said:

I don't know near enough about Shepherd this year other than their schedule and results.  After seeing the Jasper defense, it is hard to imagine Shepherd putting up a good amount of points on them.  Jasper defense ought to shut them down and maybe Jasper offense does just enough? Jasper wins this one.  

LOL! I just noticed the ever so slight change to your username. 

2 hours ago, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

If it is close it will be along the lines of the Shepherd and Center game but add another TD to that score since I believe Jasper will score more on the Pirates than Center did

13 minutes ago, TrojanWarrior08 said:

If it is close it will be along the lines of the Shepherd and Center game but add another TD to that score since I believe Jasper will score more on the Pirates than Center did

being completely honest my friend. I contacted my "dude" (booky) this morning and bet my house that Shepherd would NOT score half of what Carthage did this past Friday(28).My wife will NOT be a happy camper if I am wrong. BTW,(by the way) ya reckon I should tell her about my wager before Friday or just surprise her with the fat stack of 💸 on Saturday if I win?.?

thanks for taking the time to make a positive post about the DAWGS.

take care.

8 minutes ago, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

being completely honest my friend. I contacted my "dude" (booky) this morning and bet my house that Shepherd would NOT score half of what Carthage did this past Friday(28).My wife will NOT be a happy camper if I am wrong. BTW,(by the way) ya reckon I should tell her about my wager before Friday or just surprise her with the fat stack of 💸 on Saturday if I win?.?

thanks for taking the time to make a positive post about the DAWGS.

take care.

Lol if I was you I would take that bet

7 hours ago, TrojanWarrior08 said:

I think jasper o is worse then center center at least had a little bit of a passing game and did score on carthage

On 10/18/2021 at 9:36 PM, Bansheefan said:

I think jasper o is worse then center center at least had a little bit of a passing game and did score on carthage

looks like they scored 3 times on Carthage yet still lost by damn near double the points that we did. LMAO

when it comes down to it a "L" is a "L" no matter what.

I am just saying...(ya know, like you were) 

BTW(by the way), this is Jasper vs Shepherd not Center.

10 hours ago, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

looks like they scored 3 times on Carthage yet still lost by damn near double the points that we did. LMAO

when it comes down to it a "L" is a "L" no matter what.

I am just saying...(ya know, like you were) 

BTW(by the way), this is Jasper vs Shepherd not Center.

And not to take anything away from Center, but two of those were busted coverage/assignment type things. But that’s part of the game and happens to everyone. 

For example, it appeared to me that on Carthage’s first TD on Jasper there was a mixup in the Jasper secondary. 

Its just hard for me to imagine Jasper losing this one, even with the offense not doing much.