Colin Powell

baddog

On 10/20/2021 at 5:20 PM, bullets13 said:

Yup.  That’s where the 10% of voters I’m referring to reside.  My number honestly is probably a little high.  Trump could kill kittens on live tv and still carry Texas, and Biden could push an old lady in front of a train and still carry California.  It’s your swing states that are around 50/50 red/blue that decide the election.  And breaking it down even further, it’s the small percentage of voters in those states who don’t cast their vote based on party who truly decide the election.  

Lmbo

16 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

This is the hidden content, please

yeah…. Trump had the border under control. What amazes me is that y’all honestly believe all of the lies. 

This is the hidden content, please

From the article:

A total of 192,001 migrants were encountered in September, slightly down (9%) from 209,840 in August and 213,593 in July. It means that there has been more than 1.7 million encounters at the border in FY 2021, marking the highest number for a fiscal year on record. 

Numbers from actual boots on the ground folks.  Nothing has changed under Biden, lol.