Colin Powell

baddog

4 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Right... Trump is right and everybody else is wrong.  

Nominate Trump (or somebody like him) and you'll have another Democrat President in 2024. 

He's literally the worst president we've ever had and y'all are all still here singing his praises.

1.  Race relations worsened under his watch

2.  He destroyed the strongest economy in our lifetime

3.  Deficits/Debt exploded on his watch because of tax cuts without corresponding cuts in spending

4.  We lost both houses of Congress under his leadership

5.  He had to take a pregnancy test after what senile Joe Biden did to him in the election

6.  He started an insurrection in a failed attempt to retain his power.

He was trash, and anybody that's still singing his praises is trash, too. 

“Donald Trump is the first president in my lifetime who does not try to unite the American people — does not even pretend to try,” - Gen Mattis

15 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

“Donald Trump is the first president in my lifetime who does not try to unite the American people — does not even pretend to try,” - Gen Mattis

I remember when "Mad Dog" Mattis was the best thing since pockets on a shirt.... and then he turned out to be the biggest POS ever (just like everybody else who dared to criticize Trump).  

11 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

I remember when "Mad Dog" Mattis was the best thing since pockets on a shirt.... and then he turned out to be the biggest POS ever (just like everybody else who dared to criticize Trump).  

These kooks worship the literal draft dodger, while trashing war vets like mattis and McCain, and have the nerve to call themselves patriots…

just straight up delusional 

18 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Nobody calls people that try to criticize Trump a POS...we just laugh at them, then feel sorry for them due to their TDS affliction. It's pretty obvious to ...ooops, nevermind.

Nice to see your Trump-hating buddy has joined your whine party. Makes this forum all the more entertaining, or sad. Keep the wallow fest going. It's fun to watch and laugh. Maybe Maxine Watters will join in.

14 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

These kooks worship the literal draft dodger, while trashing war vets like mattis and McCain, and have the nerve to call themselves patriots…

just straight up delusional 

This is the very definition of "projection". I figured I would let you know why I"m laughing at you.

33 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Nobody calls people that try to criticize Trump a POS...we just laugh at them, then feel sorry for them due to their TDS affliction. It's pretty obvious to ...ooops, nevermind.

Nice to see your Trump-hating buddy has joined your whine party. Makes this forum all the more entertaining, or sad. Keep the wallow fest going. It's fun to watch and laugh. Maybe Maxine Watters will join in.

Dude are you on the RNC payroll? 

5 hours ago, Englebert said:

Don’t they make a great team, where’s Big Girl?

16 hours ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Lmao

You hillbillies wouldn’t shut up about Obama being a Kenya born Muslim for 8 years, but ok 

Doing what you do best, trolling and name calling.  I guess when you know a post has validity, that’s all you can come up with.  At least you and CardinalBacker are giving the liberals here a voice.

It must be nice to sit up high, look down your nose at others as you sip tea with your pinkie out.  Having everything figured out you are able to watch the peasants.  Well…….I’ll continue working hard and doing what I can to make life better for my family.  The ability to calmly discuss and if need be, agree to disagree seems to be fading into oblivion.  

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

This is the hidden content, please

yeah…. Trump had the border under control. What amazes me is that y’all honestly believe all of the lies. 

What lies have we fallen for? Let's get you on record. Please list them so we can discuss the validity of your "evaluations"...and then laugh at you. So get to listing those lies. I need my chuckle fix for today. Feel free to consult with InMagaman and Maxine Watters for your compilation. You might not want to consult with ICE agents though. You agenda driven narrative won't hold up.

On 10/20/2021 at 7:33 PM, BS Wildcats said:

Maybe the Dems should have given him the chance to show humility, instead of impeaching him knowing they were doing so with criteria that was proven false.  He had every right to go after the Dems and media as he did.  There’s not another man that would have stuck it out for four years like Trump did.  Personally, I feel biden is paving the way for his return.  He is single handedly setting the Dim party back years!

He acted a fool long before he was impeached. Why?

2 hours ago, Chester86 said:

It must be nice to sit up high, look down your nose at others as you sip tea with your pinkie out.  Having everything figured out you are able to watch the peasants.  Well…….I’ll continue working hard and doing what I can to make life better for my family.  The ability to calmly discuss and if need be, agree to disagree seems to be fading into oblivion.  

Hey.. I’ve been trying to tell you suckers for years but your heads are in the sand. the more I lurk on this board, the less ‘compassionate’ I become. 

27 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Hey.. I’ve been trying to tell you suckers for years but your heads are in the sand. the more I lurk on this board, the less ‘compassionate’ I become. 

After your many, many delusional posts everyone knows not to take advice from you. You can keep trying to tell us, but we will continue to dismiss your illogical "advice"...but will continue to laugh at your biased gestures. It's not real hard to understand.

Keep that "compassion" coming. It is hilarious.

12 minutes ago, Englebert said:

After your many, many delusional posts everyone knows not to take advice from you. You can keep trying to tell us, but we will continue to dismiss your illogical "advice"...but will continue to laugh at your biased gestures. It's not real hard to understand.

Keep that "compassion" coming. It is hilarious.

looking forward to 3 more years of your non stop crying 🥱 🥱 

1 hour ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

looking forward to 3 more years of your non stop crying 🥱 🥱 

You seem to be the one whining. You can't even get that analysis right. And you think people should heed your "advice". You are definitely earning your keep today. Hilarious.

And 3, 13...30 years from now you will still be whining about Trump.

6 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

This is the hidden content, please

yeah…. Trump had the border under control. What amazes me is that y’all honestly believe all of the lies. 

So you actually think there is no change for the worse at the border.  Even democrats and cnn are calling him out.  You are seriously delusional.