Coldspring, Diboll, or Crockett for District Champions?

TrojanMoJo

18 hours ago, TrojanWarrior08 said:

Hopefully y'all can... We would love another shot at Franklin

Yeah we would be young next year but still have a lot of talent on the field.. Franklin looks scary good right now and could have very well made it to state in 3ad1 this season as well. Only thing I didnt like about the district was the travel

2 hours ago, lionpride08 said:

Yeah we would be young next year but still have a lot of talent on the field.. Franklin looks scary good right now and could have very well made it to state in 3ad1 this season as well. Only thing I didnt like about the district was the travel

Exactly and it's still the same for us with Elkhart and Westwood in the district as far as travel goes

44 minutes ago, lionpride08 said:

I believe it was diboll

Your right since they are located in east tx... Especially since I live in Huntsville and since Coldspring is close to Huntsville and from Huntsville towards where my girlfriend is from (Jewett) it takes 40 to get there from Huntsville and I know Jewett is like 35-40 miles away from Franklin

16 hours ago, TrojanWarrior08 said:

Your right since they are located in east tx... Especially since I live in Huntsville and since Coldspring is close to Huntsville and from Huntsville towards where my girlfriend is from (Jewett) it takes 40 to get there from Huntsville and I know Jewett is like 35-40 miles away from Franklin

Yep jewett is a 30 min drive away used to be a big rivalry for us

49 minutes ago, lionpride08 said:

The whole team has size most the players are 6'0ft. This could very well be the biggest team we have had ever. We are a small team size wise for the most part

That may have to do with how many players yall have... From what I saw not very many but yall definitely have size and with that being said I wouldn't be surprised if y'all could compete with teams from 4A-D2 just like Newton

On 10/23/2021 at 12:25 AM, TrojanWarrior08 said:

That may have to do with how many players yall have... From what I saw not very many but yall definitely have size and with that being said I wouldn't be surprised if y'all could compete with teams from 4A-D2 just like Newton

Franklin had around 100 kids come out for football... About 45 kids on varsity 30 on jv and 20-25 on the freshman team. We have a bunch of depth and could play with 4a schools and beat them. We beat 3Ad1 #7 lorena by 7 and 4ad2 #5 china springs beat lorena by the same score

54 minutes ago, lionpride08 said:

Franklin had around 100 kids come out for football... About 45 kids on varsity 30 on jv and 20-25 on the freshman team. We have a bunch of depth and could play with 4a schools and beat them. We beat 3Ad1 #7 lorena by 7 and 4ad2 #5 china springs beat lorena by the same score

And I saw Lorena beat Cameron Yoe by a pretty good margin Friday so that was a definite quality win for yall

On 10/18/2021 at 11:20 AM, Setx fan said:

I hear the Crockett kids haven’t been too receptive to their new coach. Might have had a few key players quit. It should be between Coldspring and Diboll if Westwood doesn’t sneak up on anyone. 

setx fan it was more than a few these kids didnt want to work hard also some were too enticed by the streets this team is only a shell of itself now bad thing about it is this coaching staff is a good group of guys the head coach did not deserve this on a good note they have the 7th and 8th grade going in the right direction.

On 10/24/2021 at 7:49 PM, lionpride08 said:

Yes sir and i expect a good game when yall and Diboll meet up... Crockett is not what they used to be for what ever reason

alot of them quit during summer workouts way before the season even started but you got near 50 tryin to play basketball i heard but they are getting worked hard also so we will see if they last.

On 10/26/2021 at 9:14 AM, crazeddeer said:

alot of them quit during summer workouts way before the season even started but you got near 50 tryin to play basketball i heard but they are getting worked hard also so we will see if they last.

That is good i think Franklin vs Crockett could have some great basketball games again this year. Hope they can handle being pushed and yelled at to get better