Team Stats & Box Scores

in search of a site(s) that has true and accurate Box Scores and Team Statistics lines for all levels of UIL football. While the likes of Max Preps & sites like it have vastly improved over the years, full accurate info still seems to be a long way off.

Even if it means going by way of "Premium" tell me what ya got.

TIA(thanks in advance) 

Here’s an example of the Maxpreps district stats for 12-5A-D2. They aren’t accurate though because most of the Golden Triangle schools don’t enter theM for whatever reason. Chron.com used to keep the Houston area stats pretty accurately but their high school sports section has basically been taken over by Vype. Vype has pretty accurate stats for everybody in the area but IDK how to access them other than when they post them in articles? 

This is the hidden content, please

3 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

I don't think that exists. I could be wrong, but I've never seen it...

ya know I got thinking about it and I wonder ( cause I have seen on UIL athletic pages) if it's because of the "partnership " they have with MaxPreps?

The # 1 problem with that is basically anyone can add/change info on team pages.  Lol . On Jasper’s roster page for Varsity  Coach Barbay's secretary is listed as LG and/or LT  I believe it has

11 minutes ago, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

ya know I got thinking about it and I wonder ( cause I have seen on UIL athletic pages) if it's because of the "partnership " they have with MaxPreps?

The # 1 problem with that is basically anyone can add/change info on team pages.  Lol . On Jasper’s roster page for Varsity  Coach Barbay's secretary is listed as LG and/or LT #68 I believe it has

Well yea but I heard she is a beast in the trenches and when she is pulling you better keep your head on a swivel.

48 minutes ago, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

The # 1 problem with that is basically anyone can add/change info on team pages.  Lol . On Jasper’s roster page for Varsity  Coach Barbay's secretary is listed as LG and/or LT  I believe it has

She a big girl tho’