CE King 21 Atascocita 42/FINAL

coach bear

2 minutes ago, coach bear said:

Six minutes before half, King scored a touchdown to tie Atascocita 14-14 and had momentum. Then two King turnovers and 21 Atascocita points before half turned a close game into a semi blowout. Atascocita starting quarterback #7 is on crutches with a knee brace.

Thought King would give a better showing. Maybe they turn it around in the second half

Kings game is not throwing, if they are behind much its going to be tough coming back. Kinda reminds me of Texas city last night at Crosby. I wish i would have seen Atascocita with their injured quarterback, he definitely looks the part of an athlete and leader as he’s constantly coaching up the sophomore. 

• AggiesAreWe changed the title to CE King 21 Atascocita 42/FINAL
1 minute ago, navydawg31 said:

Isn’t he a WR converted to QB…? I feel like I read that somewhere 

Not sure, but if he is it's all the more reason not to have him throwing passes he can't throw. Gotta give him shorter stuff. He doesn't have the accuracy for those deep throws yet. 

19 minutes ago, Big Daddy Cool said:

If King is as one dimensional as most are saying they are. Then there is no way in hell that they're beating North Shore. The game is probably over before the end of the first quarter. 

That QB had a hard time hitting air damn near against Cita, so you know what NS bout to do. What happened to their starting QB?