Silsbee vs HF

BADSANTA

It has been an off year for Silsbee no doubt.  Can't really put my finger on anything real specific, but I will mention that the 4th Qtr intensity and focus is missing.  I think that takes a clear leader on defense, and right now I don't see that.  There are several candidates and I'm waiting, patiently for one of them to take the reins.

Sidenote opinion:. I would keep in mind that if Silsbee's offense gets back on track I would not want to play them as a #4 seed.  The defense has been steady, if not scary at times with talent. 

I'll see you on the broadcast folks...

Jmo

10 minutes ago, Silsbee92 said:

It has been an off year for Silsbee no doubt.  Can't really put my finger on anything real specific, but I will mention that the 4th Qtr intensity and focus is missing.  I think that takes a clear leader on defense, and right now I don't see that.  There are several candidates and I'm waiting, patiently for one of them to take the reins.

Sidenote opinion:. I would keep in mind that if Silsbee's offense gets back on track I would not want to play them as a #4 seed.  The defense has been steady, if not scary at times with talent. 

I'll see you on the broadcast folks...

Jmo

It's been a strange year for Silsbee.With all the young players the future looks bright.

1 hour ago, Mballler#1 said:

Bellville has steamrolled every body with that slot-t

This might ruffle feathers but...

I believe only one of those teams has a (Season) win record over .500

Of course it wont matter wo Silsbee might play if they cant get their offense back on track.  Takes points to win in playoffs, usually.

Just numbers but some of you wanted some fuel for the thread.  lol.

56 minutes ago, Silsbee92 said:

Of course it wont matter wo Silsbee might play if they cant get their offense back on track.  Takes points to win in playoffs, usually.

Nope that’s a valid point. 

1 hour ago, Silsbee92 said:

But we can only play who is on our schedule.