PN-G Indians vs Crosby Cougars

NDNation

9 hours ago, aki1994 said:

Ignorant. Find your spell check. I also opened a new can of worms with your overpaid coaches. So I was coming at you and not rebutting. Go look for an argument on twitter. You are out of your league here. 

You are right about that. I hate trash talking, and you and the chief drug me down to your level with the unsolicited "Baytown suburb" insult. I never dreamed my simple response about PNG being a Port Arthur suburb would set you off so bad, sorry for the hurt feelings!   

Sad thing for your PNG program is that you keyboard commandos here in this forum cast a trashy light on an otherwise classy PNG school and community. PNG would be better off without you two making  fools of yourselves here. Remember PNG fans, you don't HAVE to act like Crosby. Be better than that! Hope everything is spelled correctly for you. 

38 minutes ago, Separation Scientist said:

You are right about that. I hate trash talking, and you and the chief drug me down to your level with the unsolicited "Baytown suburb" insult. I never dreamed my simple response about PNG being a Port Arthur suburb would set you off so bad, sorry for the hurt feelings!   

Sad thing for your PNG program is that you keyboard commandos here in this forum cast a trashy light on an otherwise classy PNG school and community. PNG would be better off without you two making  fools of yourselves here. Remember PNG fans, you don't HAVE to act like Crosby. Be better than that! Hope everything is spelled correctly for you. 

LOL, Separation if you really want to get his goat, call them a Nederland suburb. Now those are some fightin' words. JK Aki. 😜 

12 minutes ago, jayhawk said:

All the teams in district have some good athletes on their team but the different is Crosby has a lot of good athletes on both sides. When Crosby has a bad game they still manage to pull a win out and when they have a good game then they smoke somebody like an Indian smoking a peace pipe.

Personally I think this Coach has a lot to do with it.  This is probably one of the least athletic teams(overall) in past few years.  They’re just a bunch of kids that love to play football.

13 minutes ago, jayhawk said:

All the teams in district have some good athletes on their team but the different is Crosby has a lot of good athletes on both sides. When Crosby has a bad game they still manage to pull a win out and when they have a good game then they smoke somebody like an Indian smoking a peace pipe.

Agreed Crosby has some playmakers on both sides of the ball. When they all start making plays it can get ugly fast. However this district is still very competitive. We're definitely gonna be a problem for the other districts in the playoffs 

5 minutes ago, CougarCal said:

Personally I think this Coach has a lot to do with it.  This is probably one of the least athletic teams(overall) in past few years.  They’re just a bunch of kids that love to play football.

Crosby is crosby. 

@jayhawk For Dayton If they give Ware time he'll make something shake out there. This the first time Dayton has been competitive since around 2015ish??

41 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Crosby is crosby. 

@jayhawk For Dayton If they give Ware time he'll make something shake out there. This the first time Dayton has been competitive since around 2015ish??

10-4, we are showing signs of improvement and the athletes are slowly trickling out of the halls again  out of respect for Coach Ware . The fans are restless though !-- thanks for your sentiments maybe one day soon we can field a team liltex would be proud of .

Wow!! All these pages of nonsense. Look people… Note I didn’t say clowns… @CougarCal said it best, you need to be more disciplined in these posts. Crosby is the cream of the crop in the district. PNG is not. Watch a little game film. If we can’t stop the big 3 from Crosby, it’s gonna be al looong  night. If  any of you cl.. dang it , people have watched a game , we are giving up 40+. So, try and run, and keep trying to run, when it doesn’t work, run again. Eat clock, and try and keep it competitive. If anyone of you Think those stats mean a hill of beans, yall coo coo!!! 

2 minutes ago, Stattrax said:

Can we all agree on one thing???!!! The only thing scary about ants! Is if you have ants in your pants!!!! Let me get a hello yeah!!!!!!!! #antmound 

#milliondollardistrictchamp

#personalfoulwinners

😂 I ran outta likes. 

2 hours ago, CougarCal said:

That’s it right there. The way the TC game was called offensively was beautiful. We never made any play-calls to their strengths until they were ready to be knocked out. All of a sudden the DC has us looking like we can cover people. Seems like we have kids making plays when they use half the offensive line to block Casey. 

Riordan had some crazy offenses and was the beneficiary of some ridiculous talent while he was here but at times it felt like if we couldn’t out-talent you then we couldn’t out-coach you either. Two games that really stick out were the 2015 Ridge Point game and the 2017 New Caney game. I think those are two games Prieto probably wins. 

Let’s not act like he doesn’t have some horses though. You can make an argument for Crosby having the best players at every position group in the district. 

18 hours ago, ScubaSteve said:

I have a therapist in the family I can get you a discount…

I have family that works at a discount store that thinks he's a therapist.  I offer his services to anyone who is not a PNG Indian fan.  As for a therapist, I will continue to take my problems to God in prayer.  🙂 🏈  Have a great week!

7 hours ago, chief1987 said:

Lots of comparisons of common matchups and also talk about our backups played this and that. I’m just curious. Is that why the Hill had y’all down because the backups were playing. Asking for my friend separation scientist. 

Nah, they had a great night in a rivalry game. Did y’all play backups on the second half against Nederland, I’m assuming that’s the reason y’all lost to them? We’re y’all playing backups when you were down 17-0 to the second worst team in the district? Is that the reason KP scored their season high against y’all? Is playing backups the reason y’all beat the third worst team in the district by only 7 points? Asking for myself. 

Playing backups IS the reason we only scored 52 on Dayton, 67 on KP and 57 on TC though. You’re pointing to one game. Look at the other six on our schedule in comparison. 

7 hours ago, chief1987 said:

Lots of comparisons of common matchups and also talk about our backups played this and that. I’m just curious. Is that why the Hill had y’all down because the backups were playing. Asking for my friend separation scientist. 

NO, BH played a heck of a game. They had a very good game plan and fell apart at the end. How'd that MCM game go for yall again? Wasn't it "Faircloth doesn't lose to Nederland's new coach" and "he's not Neumann" before that one? 

Seems like that chief is still living in 87. 

42 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Nah, they had a great night in a rivalry game. Did y’all play backups on the second half against Nederland, I’m assuming that’s the reason y’all lost to them? We’re y’all playing backups when you were down 17-0 to the second worst team in the district? Is that the reason KP scored their season high against y’all? Is playing backups the reason y’all beat the third worst team in the district by only 7 points? Asking for myself. 

Playing backups IS the reason we only scored 52 on Dayton, 67 on KP and 57 on TC though. You’re pointing to one game. Look at the other six on our schedule in comparison. 

Ok cupcake. 

29 minutes ago, Cougtalk said:

NO, BH played a heck of a game. They had a very good game plan and fell apart at the end. How'd that MCM game go for yall again? Wasn't it "Faircloth doesn't lose to Nederland's new coach" and "he's not Neumann" before that one? 

Seems like that chief is still living in 87. 

Now I’m getting some panties to knot up. 

Guest mrtomcat
15 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Crosby is crosby. 

He wont be around when Dayton grows out to be the new Spring ISD (22k homes planned to be finished by 2025) on Fm 1960

14 hours ago, jayhawk said:

10-4, we are showing signs of improvement and the athletes are slowly trickling out of the halls again  out of respect for Coach Ware . The fans are restless though !-- thanks for your sentiments maybe one day soon we can field a team liltex would be proud of .

IT also depends on what the ISD does with the growth.  Do they go New Caney / Porter style or do they go 6a in the next 6-8 years. Who knows.  

If PNG can run the football, we have a pathway to victory,  If we are forced to go strictly to a passing game, it will be a hard night for my Indians.  Crosby Defense is tough.  PNG Offense better be 100% on their game.  I am looking forward to this Friday night!!!

45 minutes ago, mrtomcat said:

He wont be around when Dayton grows out to be the new Spring ISD (22k homes planned to be finished by 2025) on Fm 1960

IT also depends on what the ISD does with the growth.  Do they go New Caney / Porter style or do they go 6a in the next 6-8 years. Who knows.  

The new expansion they are working on now is on 146 haven't heard about 1960 but sure it will follow.