PN-G Indians vs Crosby Cougars

NDNation

8 minutes ago, jimbob82 said:

MBG, you say you never seen PNG take an L at the rez.  Its actually a beautiful sight seeing that flock of purple vacate in the middle of the 3rd quarter..  please don't blast me, I mean no harm...

Oh I know, I've seen it behind a screen, but physically being inside that place Png has never lost. Kinda eerie when you think about it. Seen some incredible comebacks in that stadium. 

Fear not Cougars i will make my appearance at this game. 

I'm running a Cougar 14 game win streak with myself in attendance (didn't attend title game or the Nederland game last year sorry guys.) 

I also am on a 3-0 Cougar over PNG at the reservation winning streak. 

Last time I saw PNG beat the Cougars was Stallworth tho so...

3 hours ago, jimbob82 said:

MBG, you say you never seen PNG take an L at the rez.  Its actually a beautiful sight seeing that flock of purple vacate in the middle of the 3rd quarter..  please don't blast me, I mean no harm...

You ever had drinks at the Wheelhouse? There is a good reason we leave early. 🤣

17 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

He absolutely is. Some of them think that living in the same house in the same type neighborhood but having to pay $100k+ more for it is a badge of honor. Kind of how they feel about paying way more for championship coaches to come finish third or miss the playoffs all together. 

I know it THRILLS you to make personal attacks on the BH coach, but I wish everyone here would give the man a break. He has only had a partial season, yet. He is just a human being that simply took a job. That's all. Had he hired on at "some other ISD" none of you would ever even mention him at all. Even a moderator personally attacked him early in the season. He does not deserve all the hate that's spewed out. Its all just BH hate you all transfer to him, and he does not deserve a bit of it.  

Please continue intensely hating me though! I find it hysterical that I am in your heads 24/7 even while I am sound asleep! Hate-hate-Hate on!   

2 hours ago, Bigdog said:

Stay on topic and cut out the personal attacks.

They can't, because then they would not be able to say ANYTHING about BH! As soon as "BH" is mentioned anywhere the unhinged BH critics go postal. Personal attacks on anything related to BH is all they got! 

I sure support that sentiment, though. It would be real nice to have a civil discussion about FOOTBALL without all the automatic BH hate instantly erupting. Maybe a better day will eventually come for all. The Scientist is an eternal optimist!

32 minutes ago, Separation Scientist said:

They can't, because then they would not be able to say ANYTHING about BH! As soon as "BH" is mentioned anywhere the unhinged BH critics go postal. Personal attacks on anything related to BH is all they got! 

I sure support that sentiment, though. It would be real nice to have a civil discussion about FOOTBALL without all the automatic BH hate instantly erupting. Maybe a better day will eventually come for all. The Scientist is an eternal optimist!

Nah, I got something else... SCOREBOARD!

51 minutes ago, Separation Scientist said:

I know it THRILLS you to make personal attacks on the BH coach, but I wish everyone here would give the man a break. He has only had a partial season, yet. He is just a human being that simply took a job. That's all. Had he hired on at "some other ISD" none of you would ever even mention him at all. Even a moderator personally attacked him early in the season. He does not deserve all the hate that's spewed out. Its all just BH hate you all transfer to him, and he does not deserve a bit of it.  

Please continue intensely hating me though! I find it hysterical that I am in your heads 24/7 even while I am sound asleep! Hate-hate-Hate on!   

Yet you keep finding yourself posting in a PN-G versus Crosby thread. You have it wrong about who is in whose head. 0-2

53 minutes ago, aki1994 said:

Yet you keep finding yourself posting in a PN-G versus Crosby thread. You have it wrong about who is in whose head. 0-2

I don't care about PNG-Crosby. I only care about Ned this week. All I did was respond to the unprovoked, OFF TOPIC "baytown suburb" comment, and it triggered you so badly.

Keep on attacking, you might get rid of your O-fer at some point.  

BTW here is all I said about PNG after our game: 

Away from Crosby and back to positive things, I want to APPLAUD the PNG halftime show. That was freakin' awesome! It was great to see the Legacy Indianettes by decade perform, and even the past Indian spirits performed. Then, the PNG future was represented with the PNG middle school band. I mentioned to my wife last night that the TRADITION at PNG is just something special. I hope you guys never change. Just awesome! 

BTW, the BH fans gave the PNG halftime show hearty applause. We appreciate visiting PNG, and the whole experience there. Well done!  

Those are my words. ^^^  Thats the only thing "in my head" about PNG. Just terrible, isn't it? 

6 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Oh I know, I've seen it behind a screen, but physically being inside that place Png has never lost. Kinda eerie when you think about it. Seen some incredible comebacks in that stadium. 

Actually, if I'm not mistaken, the one time Lumberton beat them was at the Rez. The score was 17-10 in 2009.

3 hours ago, Separation Scientist said:

I think you got the who’s in who’s head stuff backwards. Saying a guy got out-coached is a “personal attack” now? As far as Abseck I think he’s probably a great coach, I think TW is a great coach too. No doubt Gage is solid. Former two coaches struggled though. I don’t think it’s unfair to point out that he’s in the same boat until he’s not. 

I felt the same way in the beginning about coach Prieto who came to Crosby in a similar situation. The record was one thing but we were struggling doing basic varsity stuff like lining up properly. After watching the level we executed at under Riordan that was tough. By the end of his first season Crosby was pretty good. We were good by our second game under Riordan.

The ribbing I do with the BH fans about their coaching is simply because that’s their big feather, kind of like PNG used to be with their quarterback’s passing stats.