PN-G Indians vs Crosby Cougars

NDNation

Just now, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

I was going to watch La Porte and Beaumont United stink up the field versus each other Friday night, but I think I'm going to watch this one instead. 😁

Always welcomed at the Reservation, remember to wear that purple!👍

2 hours ago, #COUGAR08 said:

The "quality of life" ,  Haha you cannot be serious right?

He absolutely is. Some of them think that living in the same house in the same type neighborhood but having to pay $100k+ more for it is a badge of honor. Kind of how they feel about paying way more for championship coaches to come finish third or miss the playoffs all together. 

23 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

He absolutely is. Some of them think that living in the same house in the same type neighborhood but having to pay $100k+ more for it is a badge of honor. Kind of how they feel about paying way more for championship coaches to come finish third or miss the playoffs all together. 

Ahhh now I understand, thank you for the response my friend!

3 hours ago, ScubaSteve said:

Dang! I got to the end and I’m disappointed that there are no more post to read. This was entertaining. Oh well, now I have to go load up all my trash and drive over to mt. belvieu and dump it in a ditch. 

Throw it next to that huge 🗑🔥... uh I mean ant hill where I put mine at!

3 hours ago, ScubaSteve said:

Dang! I got to the end and I’m disappointed that there are no more post to read. This was entertaining. Oh well, now I have to go load up all my trash and drive over to mt. belvieu and dump it in a ditch. 

I wouldn’t your going to need your coaching staff tomorrow night.

Speaking of trash in ditches...Wait a minute!  Why are we speaking of trash in ditches?  This is a football site.  Let's talk about players/games/pumping up those boys in the field & coaches on the sideline.  

Nothing will keep me from pulling for my Indians, not ever "trash" talk!  HaHaHa!😁 

18 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Aki, would you mind clarifying who the west Trinity whiners are? I mean, Crosby and SC are/were the trashy posters on the site so it can't be us. Dayton just went 0-20 and didn't blame anybody but themselves so it's not them. New Caney doesn't take shots at anybody and North Shore is completely above the fray. I assume you were talking about one of the four schools that have attendance zones in Baytown? Just trying to clear things up for record keeping purposes? 

Barbers Hill. Crosby just brought the experts 🤣

18 hours ago, Separation Scientist said:

No need to, Aik is already unhinged enough.

Just like you recently said about Lumberton, people are not happy unless BH is losing. BH, the community, and the coach are constant targets of message board hate. Funny thing, I don't ever recall any BH poster trashing any other teams coach. Our guy has not even had a season yet and outside critics scream. No big deal though, its been that way for years. At the root of it all, the quality of life in Mont Belvieu is what really triggers them. They just love to hate. Whatever. Yawn.

I know converted cow pastures and rice farms into cookie cutter homes is every mans dream when it comes to quality of life.