PN-G Indians vs Crosby Cougars

NDNation

2 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

^ See above reply when you have no rebuttal😂

I got plenty of rebuttals. I haven’t even said who I think will win. I did show that against the hill your starters play 4 quarters to win, unlike other references of backups playing. Png beat the hill also when no one thought it possible. Do the cougars win Friday, they can, they can also lose. Common opponents don’t always mean anything. 

11 hours ago, chief1987 said:

Lots of comparisons of common matchups and also talk about our backups played this and that. I’m just curious. Is that why the Hill had y’all down because the backups were playing. Asking for my friend separation scientist. 

Just a quick question, does it matter when your QB doesn’t play the last drive of the first half or second half along with keys members on the O line, defensive line, and secondary? 

1 minute ago, CougarCal said:

Just a quick question, does it matter when your QB doesn’t play the last drive of the first half or second half along with keys members on the O line, defensive line, and secondary? 

You know what I've noticed with all the stats? they never mention Yard per carry, Yard per attempt, total attempts, Crosby and PNG has the same offensive numbers and Crosby starters have 60% of the number of plays of PNG. 

19 hours ago, Separation Scientist said:

You are right about that. I hate trash talking, and you and the chief drug me down to your level with the unsolicited "Baytown suburb" insult. I never dreamed my simple response about PNG being a Port Arthur suburb would set you off so bad, sorry for the hurt feelings!   

Sad thing for your PNG program is that you keyboard commandos here in this forum cast a trashy light on an otherwise classy PNG school and community. PNG would be better off without you two making  fools of yourselves here. Remember PNG fans, you don't HAVE to act like Crosby. Be better than that! Hope everything is spelled correctly for you. 

I have been on here since this board was the smack attack board. If you can't give or take a little good spirited rubbing then you are the problem. It is not about being "trashy" or a keyboard commando. It is about talking sports and not taking ourselves so damn serious as message board coaches or legends from long ago in our own minds. 

I have played flag football games with this group back when we would play Orange County vs Jefferson County posters. Bringing in the groups from west of the Trinity brought in a whole other level of sensitive whiners and know it all sports gurus. Most on here bring a good analysis and topics for discussion. If you can't do that as well as take a little trash talk in fun then you are in the wrong place and need to stay on the ant mound patting each other on the backs about how don't stoop to such low levels as engaging the fans from the east. 

And I hope Nederland whips y'alls snobby, whiny butts this Friday. 

10 minutes ago, aki1994 said:

I have been on here since this board was the smack attack board. If you can't give or take a little good spirited rubbing then you are the problem. It is not about being "trashy" or a keyboard commando. It is about talking sports and not taking ourselves so damn serious as message board coaches or legends from long ago in our own minds. 

I have played flag football games with this group back when we would play Orange County vs Jefferson County posters. Bringing in the groups from west of the Trinity brought in a whole other level of sensitive whiners and know it all sports gurus. Most on here bring a good analysis and topics for discussion. If you can't do that as well as take a little trash talk in fun then you are in the wrong place and need to stay on the ant mound patting each other on the backs about how don't stoop to such low levels as engaging the fans from the east. 

Let's make one thing clear, this website was never ever the Smack attack board.

41 minutes ago, CougarCal said:

Guess we should just give the W to Crosby. They obviously should have scheduled the Texans this week. 

41 minutes ago, Cougtalk said:

You know what I've noticed with all the stats? they never mention Yard per carry, Yard per attempt, total attempts, Crosby and PNG has the same offensive numbers and Crosby starters have 60% of the number of plays of PNG. 

Regardless of stats, they’re gonna line up and play. The presumed outcome isn’t written in stone. We’ll see how the ball bounces Friday night. Could be an upset. Also could not be. No blinders on here. 

49 minutes ago, chief1987 said:

Regardless of stats, they’re gonna line up and play. The presumed outcome isn’t written in stone. We’ll see how the ball bounces Friday night. Could be an upset. Also could not be. No blinders on here. 

Only thing that will be upset is the PNG faithful when they are delivered a scalping on homecoming night

2 hours ago, aki1994 said:

Aki, would you mind clarifying who the west Trinity whiners are? I mean, Crosby and SC are/were the trashy posters on the site so it can't be us. Dayton just went 0-20 and didn't blame anybody but themselves so it's not them. New Caney doesn't take shots at anybody and North Shore is completely above the fray. I assume you were talking about one of the four schools that have attendance zones in Baytown? Just trying to clear things up for record keeping purposes? 

1 hour ago, BHFAN said:

Ok after 5 more pages of analysis I would like to change my prediction to Crosby by 61.

PS AKi needs a tissue 

I think PNG is going to score around 28 points and I think Prieto kind of likes BF, meaning he would probably get off the gas around 60. I know you're being facetious but I'll give PNG some credit and say the only way we win by 61 is if we shut them out.

2 hours ago, aki1994 said:

TRIGGERED. 

Triggered Angry GIF - Triggered Angry Mad GIFs

21 hours ago, raideroldtimer said:

LOL, Separation if you really want to get his goat, call them a Nederland suburb. Now those are some fightin' words. JK Aki. 😜 

No need to, Aik is already unhinged enough.

Just like you recently said about Lumberton, people are not happy unless BH is losing. BH, the community, and the coach are constant targets of message board hate. Funny thing, I don't ever recall any BH poster trashing any other teams coach. Our guy has not even had a season yet and outside critics scream. No big deal though, its been that way for years. At the root of it all, the quality of life in Mont Belvieu is what really triggers them. They just love to hate. Whatever. Yawn.

33 minutes ago, Separation Scientist said:

No need to, Aik is already unhinged enough.

Just like you recently said about Lumberton, people are not happy unless BH is losing. BH, the community, and the coach are constant targets of message board hate. Funny thing, I don't ever recall any BH poster trashing any other teams coach. Our guy has not even had a season yet and outside critics scream. No big deal though, its been that way for years. At the root of it all, the quality of life in Mont Belvieu is what really triggers them. They just love to hate. Whatever. Yawn.

The "quality of life" ,  Haha you cannot be serious right?