PN-G Indians vs Crosby Cougars

NDNation

If Crosby wins this game they will basically be assured a share of the district championship, we would need one more win and have Santa Fe left on the schedule. If Crosby wins at PNG and BH wins at Nederland, Crosby would for all intents and purposes be two clear of the district with two to play considering we would have the tie-breaker over Texas City. We could focus on trying to keep the starters healthy over the next couple of weeks and building some more depth heading into the playoffs. 

As fas as the game itself, I don’t think Crosby is going to do anything to hurt their 57ppg district average. I’m more interested in how we look defensively on the road in a tough environment late in the season. PNG isn’t as good as any of the playoff teams we would need to beat to get where we’re trying to go but I think the environment mixed with the effort we might possibly see will be a great test nonetheless. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Baytown is Crosby's farm system. 

We actually had a kid transfer to GCM this year, not sure if he was eligible or chose to play for them though? He’s one of the kids I thought would be a stud receiver for Crosby this year too. Man, if Crosby can get their hands on this young running back out of GCCISD though .  .  .  

Well, let's see, PNG at home, for the toughest team in the district. (That's where Indian fans want it.)  Homecoming night for increased excitement. (Sounds good.)  I see now, Crosby is so dominant, and considers the PNG team so inferior,  there is no chance of an Indian victory.  Keep on believing that Cougars. Heck,  don't even bother practicing for us, it's pointless.  Just look right past that silly old Indian team.  Keep that focus all week Cougars, please!👍🏈  See you on the field! 

42 minutes ago, png9mon said:

Well, let's see, PNG at home, for the toughest team in the district. (That's where Indian fans want it.)  Homecoming night for increased excitement. (Sounds good.)  I see now, Crosby is so dominant, and considers the PNG team so inferior,  there is no chance of an Indian victory.  Keep on believing that Cougars. Heck,  don't even bother practicing for us, it's pointless.  Just look right past that silly old Indian team.  Keep that focus all week Cougars, please!👍🏈  See you on the field! 

This post is just kinda out there.

1 hour ago, CougarCal said:

This post is just kinda out there.

It’s disappointing that you can’t highlight your kids and staff’s accomplishments without the comments inevitably devolving into something like that. Seems like if you don’t end your post with “. . . should be a great game” that you’re calling them inferior. 

48 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

It’s disappointing that you can’t highlight your kids and staff’s accomplishments without the comments inevitably devolving into something like that. Seems like if you don’t end your post with “. . . should be a great game” that you’re calling them inferior. 

How does that work when someone is employed by the district? The WR that went to GCM was able to move because his pops works for GCM. Could he move back because he lives in Crosby? 

On another note if someone has a kid about to attend GCM they mights as well move to Crosby. GC aint got nothing going over there. 

2 minutes ago, MrFleet23 said:

How does that work when someone is employed by the district? The WR that went to GCM was able to move because his pops works for GCM. Could he move back because he lives in Crosby? 

On another note if someone has a kid about to attend GCM they mights as well move to Crosby. GC aint got nothing going over there. 

Does GCM have 6A numbers again? If so I expect some kids transferring out, no way they would volunteer to take weekly beatings from NS & company.