coaches across the state are asking will it ever end at west orange stark

powerlifter

I stopped by a busy gas station this morning and happened to be in line behind a few coaches who were chatting.  I wasn't paying much attention until I heard something that made my ears perk up.  I heard one say to the other "Will it ever end?".  The other said, "Will what ever end? Of what do you speak?"

"Why, the success of West Orange Stark's JV squad, of course.  Will it ever end?" Replied the coach.  

"Ahh, silly me. Well of course not.  They have the greatest JV coaches in all of the land and even more than that they practice on sacred, blessed land. It will NEVER end." the fellow coach responded.  

I could do nothing but smile and shake my head.  Powerlifter was right.  Coaches across the state are asking.   

5 minutes ago, HikeMoncho said:

I stopped by a busy gas station this morning and happened to be in line behind a few coaches who were chatting.  I wasn't paying much attention until I heard something that made my ears perk up.  I heard one say to the other "Will it ever end?".  The other said, "Will what ever end? Of what do you speak?"

"Why, the success of West Orange Stark's JV squad, of course.  Will it ever end?" Replied the coach.  

"Ahh, silly me. Well of course not.  They have the greatest JV coaches in all of the land and even more than that they practice on sacred, blessed land. It will NEVER end." the fellow coach responded.  

I could do nothing but smile and shake my head.  Powerlifter was right.  Coaches across the state are asking.   

funny that you say this... last deer season I was at a gas station near my deer lease outside Jefferson.  There were some old men sitting at tables talking about two things: the weather, and West Orange Stark's JV football program.  It's not just coaches taking notice ;)

Just now, bullets13 said:

funny that you say this... last deer season I was at a gas station near my deer lease outside Jefferson.  There were some old men sitting at tables talking about two things: the weather, and West Orange Stark's JV football program.  

It's not just coaches then! This is bigger than we even realize! 😲

3 hours ago, HikeMoncho said:

well go up around Carthage and Gilmer  oh no please they know Nathen  about southeast Texas football  how did you know they were coaches  they were waiting for George jones bus.  ps i love you guys