coaches across the state are asking will it ever end at west orange stark

powerlifter

west orange stark takes pride in there  jvs team over the years you can see  what they bring to the varsity  year after year. wo-s has some of the best jv coaches around and lord it shows.so far this year coach Thompson has had to use a lot to fill in on his varsity for kids that are hurt, they will be ready if needed when playoff come around. If you every come to orange there is a football field some fan made only for mustangs to be he call it  mustang history starts here

14 hours ago, powerlifter said:

west orange stark takes pride in there  jvs team over the years you can see  what they bring to the varsity  year after year. wo-s has some of the best jv coaches around and lord it shows.so far this year coach Thompson has had to use a lot to fill in on his varsity for kids that are hurt, they will be ready if needed when playoff come around. If you every come to orange there is a football field some fan made only for mustangs to be he call it  mustang history starts here

So this fan made field… it’s named “mustang history starts here”? 

3 hours ago, Balanor said:

so what all coaches are asking this question?  curious minds want to know

over the years how can they keep putting winning teams on the field year after year     could it be coaches likes maybe Texas hall of famers in the likes

6 hours ago, HikeMoncho said:

“Some men just want to watch the world burn.”

You are wrong for that. Lol 😂

hooks and soon another one for sure, the team history has had only had three coaches  in the 35 year history and there jv is the real deal if you have time call a few they will be  glad to tell you .

22 minutes ago, powerlifter said:

over the years how can they keep putting winning teams on the field year after year     could it be coaches likes maybe Texas hall of famers in the likes

hooks and soon another one for sure, the team history has had only had three coaches  in the 35 year history and there jv is the real deal if you have time call a few they will be  glad to tell you .

In my opinion, JV is the least interesting level of football for any program and the least indicative of future success. All the best and most talented sophomores will be on Varsity. I’d be more proud of freshman success and even Jr High success than I would JV. 

But maybe that’s just me. 

35 minutes ago, HikeMoncho said:

And before people come for me, I’m not taking anything away from JV kids. Lots will end up spending time as starters On varsity eventually and others will provide the necessary depth. 

I totally get what you're saying. I pay more attention now to our 8th graders than the lower levels at the HS. I'd rather go watch the 9th graders than the JV also. 

32 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

I totally get what you're saying. I pay more attention now to our 8th graders than the lower levels at the HS. I'd rather go watch the 9th graders than the JV also. 

please  Thompson will not play JV players because they look good these are the younger bunch of kids and coached by JV coaches only here at west orange stark and they do have a bunch of fans count me in as one  love to watch them.

3 minutes ago, powerlifter said:

please  Thompson will not play JV players because they look good these are the younger bunch of kids and coached by JV coaches only here at west orange stark and they do have a bunch of fans count me in as one  love to watch them.

i take that that back he might smiles

21 minutes ago, powerlifter said:

What does that have to do with my post to @HikeMoncho ?? 

2 hours ago, HikeMoncho said:

In my opinion, JV is the least interesting level of football for any program and the least indicative of future success. All the best and most talented sophomores will be on Varsity. I’d be more proud of freshman success and even Jr High success than I would JV. 

But maybe that’s just me. 

This