Barbers Hill @ Nederland

Reagan

3 hours ago, Razorback_Bulldog85 said:

Lol you also said Dayton was the most prolific passing team in district and they would put up 35 on Ned. 

They are and I did, but Dayton decided they would go and Dayton the situation up. I had faith they could go in and at least execute at the level they showed the last couple of weeks but when you're still trying to find you way you're going to have the peaks and valleys like they still do. If anything is funny though it's the TC vs Crosby predictions coming from Nederland last week. 

1 hour ago, Cougar14.2 said:

They are and I did, but Dayton decided they would go and Dayton the situation up. I had faith they could go in and at least execute at the level they showed the last couple of weeks but when you're still trying to find you way you're going to have the peaks and valleys like they still do. If anything is funny though it's the TC vs Crosby predictions coming from Nederland last week. 

BH will use this game to get back on track and probably blow out Ned. Dayton put 322 yds. on their  defense and thats with 5 turnovers and our defense had like 3 sacks and held them to 294 yds.

1 hour ago, aledoalumni said:

Loser of this game misses the playoffs??

If Ned loses that'll be their 2nd district loss, if BH loses it'll be their 3rd district loss. Must win for both but definitely a must win for BH. Ned still has Crosby last game of the regular season. 

There is many scenarios to get to the playoffs. Each team is trying to win out, but all for not without this win Friday. BH has not shown any mental toughness this year and if they got it this is the week to start showing it. Next week BH enters a trap game vs. Dayton then travels to TC! One game at a time

54 minutes ago, Stattrax said:

I have to go with Nederland. Although I’m not impressed, I think Monte makes the right moves to win this one. And BH just wasn’t well coached against us. Plus your playing at Nederland. I take the dogs by 3…..

Should your location show 4-8 or am I wrong? 🤷🏾‍♂️

8 hours ago, dogbite said:

What does Barbers Hill have on defense? Standouts?

Given that we give up a million yards a game the only thing that stands out is the lack of discipline. However if there is anything it would be at LB and our CB’s. Ned like BH has a big o-line, so our D-line play will have to step it up.

I think BH should win this, on paper -- Nederland's offense is still a weak point, and all things considered BH can move the ball against anyone. But BH is a wild card mentally - They gave up a big lead to Crosby and collapsed against PNG and it was pretty clear it was a discipline break down against PNG. So if Nederland is just patient and keeps churning like they did against PNG, BH will give them chances to win. 

1 minute ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

I'm not sure BH is disciplined enough on defense to hold anyone to 6pts right now. I could be wrong, but I just don't see it. 

if they could just shut up and not get thrown out of games they'd have a better chance. They are the Doc Rivers + CP3 Clippers of Texas High School Football.