LCM at Lumberton

BattlinBear02

1 hour ago, BattlinBear02 said:

24 hrs ago, I would have said LCM by a few scores. But after last night, I dont know about this one. 

LCM had a bad night. Dropped passes and over thrown balls. We knew our defense hasn’t seen that offense before. I’ve watch Lumberton before and they Lack speed. Unless they got some one I havnt seen back. Huffman Head coach said it was a fluke that Lumberton beat Livingston so they were fired up for game. Hopefully after a emotional victory they will come out flat 

2 minutes ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

LCM had a bad night. Dropped passes and over thrown balls. We knew our defense hasn’t seen that offense before. I’ve watch Lumberton before and they Lack speed. Unless they got some one I havnt seen back. Huffman Head coach said it was a fluke that Lumberton beat Livingston so they were fired up for game. Hopefully after a emotional victory they will come out flat 

the dropped passes definitely hurt us last night

4 minutes ago, BattlinBear02 said:

the dropped passes definitely hurt us last night

Vidor used that clock to win and that’s there scheme. I thought in the second half the defense played a little better. I honestly think Peevy needs to line up teams in pre district  like bellville or Elcampo. Vidor Qb is shifty 

1 hour ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

So are you saying you think Lumberton will win?

1 minute ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

No I’m saying after a emotional victory over a head coach of the opposing calling Lumberton a fluke might come out flat against the bears. One good thing about this game I don’t have a far drive home or leave the city limits 

Lol. I was just having some fun. If the Raiders don’t come out flat, who wins?

The Train will keep rolling on this one. If anything was a fluke last night it was how bad Huffman played but Lumberton would have still came out on top. One thing I did notice and I hope we fix it is our boys really let up when they had the game in the bag. Huffman almost roared back because of it. Also, L-Town should have had one more touchdown except a bad spot on forward progress, the kid caught the ball a full yard beyond the line to make and got knocked backwards in the tackle and they spotted it where they landed instead of where the forward progress ended. That would have most likely set up another touchdown or at least field goal.

This is gonna be a great game. Honestly, I haven't watched a Lumberton game so I don't have much to gauge them against LCM. But the Bears offense is good, they don't make mistakes and don't turn the ball over. They only thing that killed them last night was all the dropped balls. I'm taking the Bears.... but maybe Lumberton will surprise me once again.👀

4 hours ago, raideroldtimer said:

The Train will keep rolling on this one. If anything was a fluke last night it was how bad Huffman played but Lumberton would have still came out on top. One thing I did notice and I hope we fix it is our boys really let up when they had the game in the bag. Huffman almost roared back because of it. Also, L-Town should have had one more touchdown except a bad spot on forward progress, the kid caught the ball a full yard beyond the line to make and got knocked backwards in the tackle and they spotted it where they landed instead of where the forward progress ended. That would have most likely set up another touchdown or at least field goal.

That was absolutely terrible. Caught it at the 10 and put it well behind that. A few people actually had that play on video. 

10 hours ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

Lack speed? If anything the reason Lumberton is having a solid year so far is people think they’re typical slow Lumberton but get shocked when they show up and out run everyone because they have 4 Receivers that can GO. I hope LCM’s coaching staff is thinking like you. 😂

1 hour ago, Texasfight6305 said:

Lack speed? If anything the reason Lumberton is having a solid year so far is people think they’re typical slow Lumberton but get shocked when they show up and out run everyone because they have 4 Receivers that can GO. I hope LCM’s coaching staff is thinking like you. 😂

Our secondary has been staying all over the other teams as well. Maybe everyone slowed to our speed? We are slow as turtles out there you know.😉

10 hours ago, Texasfight6305 said:

What is Lumberton running the spread and actually completing passes this year? I think LCM will take this one in a shootout but I’d like to see Lumberton and Vidor win out to set up a DC title game at Pirate Stadium in the final district game of the season.

2 minutes ago, Boneyard Boys said:

What is Lumberton running the spread and actually completing passes this year? I think LCM will take this one in a shootout but I’d like to see Lumberton and Vidor win out to set up a DC title game at Pirate Stadium in the final district game of the season.

That would be awesome!

3 minutes ago, Boneyard Boys said:

How is the Vidor secondary this year?

22 hours ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

Vidor used that clock to win and that’s there scheme. I thought in the second half the defense played a little better. I honestly think Peevy needs to line up teams in pre district  like bellville or Elcampo. Vidor Qb is shifty 

I’d be all for it… but that’s quite a trip for LCM or Bellville lol