PhatMack19

1 hour ago, PhatMack19 said:

#21 A&M(-11) at Mizzou

#12 Oklahoma St at #25 Texas(-3.5)

Auburn at #17 Arkansas(-4.5)

#11 Kentucky at #1 Georgia(-21.5)

#5 Alabama(-17.5) at Miss St

TCU at #4 Oklahoma(-13.5)

That’s got to be the lowest ranking for Alabama since the last time ags beat them. 

1 minute ago, TxHoops said:

Best program in the country at snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.  We puke it up like Sark back in his drinking days. 

Sark better nab Arch Manning commitment tonight to mask this. There's already rumblings about him not being the right guy there. 

3 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Sark better nab Arch Manning commitment tonight to mask this. There's already rumblings about him not being the right guy there. 

Probably not, but it’s way too early for that.  Hired him, got to give him time to do his thing or not.  

I remember the days when Mack ran off 12 in a row against Okie aggy.   Hell used to spot them 28 just to make it interesting….

9 hours ago, TxHoops said:

Probably not, but it’s way too early for that.  Hired him, got to give him time to do his thing or not.  

I remember the days when Mack ran off 12 in a row against Okie aggy.   Hell used to spot them 28 just to make it interesting….

Texas may never know who the right person is if they keep firing them after 3-4 years. These coaches (Strong, Herman ,Sark ) didn't come from winning back grounds and just forget how to win or coach.  Gotta let someone come in and change the mind-set/culture, and it wont happen in one season.  These Texas fans can definitely be the worst. Gotta give him a chance 

10 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

Coach O trying to save his job. 

I could be wrong but I think that ship has sailed. I'm very interested to see who they get though.

Billy Napier from ULL?? or how about Dave Aranda at Baylor. He has the Bears rolling in year two. Luke Fickell (Cinn), Jamey Chadwell (Coastal Car) and Freeze at Liberty. 

Also an underrated name and my personal fav (Jeff Traylor at UTSA)

You would think LSU and even USC should be able to make a great hire with a strong Head coaching market this off-season.