Miss Him Yet?

Reagan

2 hours ago, Englebert said:

Let's see: 95% to 99% non-stop negative coverage. Omission of coverage on positive things...even spun to make them negative. False accusations and flat out lies bombarding the airwaves 24/7. Nobody can survive that type of character assassination...not even the Pope. Trump deserves some credit for some negative coverage, but if he would have had fair and honest press coverage then he would have won in a land slide. But let's put all of the blame on one man's actions instead of the obvious "collusion" perpetrated by the media. "Obvious" is not nearly a strong enough word.

I can predict it now. The next GOP presidential candidate will be label by the media as: racist, homophobic, a threat to LBGT (whatever the other letters are), a threat to all "minorities" (including women), misogynistic, a firm supporter of White supremacy, a bully, zenophobic, etc. This will be true despite the race or gender of the candidate. Anyone want to take this bet? This is the Democrat playbook, executed to the hilt against Trump. And it worked. We actually have intelligent people right here on this very board that fell for the character assassination. The Dems will continue this strategy. So again, would anyone like to bet on whether these accusations will be levied? (This bet coming from someone that doesn't gamble.)

The thing is…. About half of that stuff is true about Trump. 

Why do white supremacists almost universally support Trump? It’s not because of his economic policies. When he said reprehensible things, his supporters called anybody who disagree “sensitive” or “weak” when in fact Trump was literally driving people to the polls to vote against him. Joe Biden didn’t get 81 million votes.  He got about 70 and the other 11 were voting against for more years of Trump and his blindly loyal supporters. 

Those people aren’t Patriots. They aren’t conservatives. They’re not even Christian if they don’t condemn his unchristian behaviors. They’re just loyal to Trump. 

14 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Why do white supremacists almost universally support Trump? It’s not because of his economic policies. When he said reprehensible things, his supporters called anybody who disagree “sensitive” or “weak” when in fact Trump was literally driving people to the polls to vote against him. Joe Biden didn’t get 81 million votes.  He got about 70 and the other 11 were voting against for more years of Trump and his blindly loyal supporters. 

Those people aren’t Patriots. They aren’t conservatives. They’re not even Christian if they don’t condemn his unchristian behaviors. They’re just loyal to Trump. 

Would you consider supporting abortion unchristian?  You don’t call anyone out but Trump…he must have hurt your feelings too.

By the way, he’s gone, you’ll have to come up with another theory if the next Republican isn’t elected to cover for the snowflakes.

2 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

You just keep getting worse.

No, 95% of that stuff was false. Trump was accused of being a racist easily over 100,000 times by the media in the first month of his tenure (very, very, VERY conservative estimate). And as you well know, it was a lie (a lie you brush off or just refuse to acknowledge). Just that fact alone should tell you about the media. It's is amazing and very disappointing that your hatred for the man blinds you from obvious facts.

Just another tidbit on your wild claims brought on by TDS. White supremacists, the few left that you can find, universally supported Bush...according to the media, especially craphole racists like the Southern Poverty Law Center. Refute that fact! We currently have more members of BLM and Antifa than the KKK running wild in the United States. Which politician do they support? Will you chastise Biden/Dems for "accepting" (coveting) support of BLM. Please explain your rationale for blindness on one side. I have a feeling you are suffering from the racism of low expectations...except "racism" in this case are the Dems. I can accept that, but you have gone so overboard that it is embarrassing for you. Blind hatred would be laughable if it didn't affect such good people.

It's amazing that you bring up Christianity to chastise Trump/supporters, but will refuse to acknowledge Biden and Dems "support" (or lack of) of Christianity. This is obvious. Why do you do this? See paragraph above.

It is absolutely baffling that practically everything you show as support for your hatred of Trump is exemplified and personified twice as much by the Democrats. Having knowledge of this fact, you still attempt to chastise Trump and supporters, but turn a blind eye to worse behavior by Dems. See two paragraphs above. It's obvious. Your double standards are glaring.

Now, let's address the power of the media. If I could convince the media to label you a pedophile, and the media capitulates by running this narrative 24/7, how long do you think you could last on this board? Truth doesn't matter. Your objections, past history, moral turpitude will be on trial. Social media will ban all dissenting viewpoints/evidence. Do you think you could survive? How fired up will your supporters, who know the truth, be to defend you? The answer is very, very obvious.

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

I almost forget...stereotype much? Who are these people you speak of? Are you describing any particular person on this board? Do any Conservatives on this board exemplify your fantastical definition of a blind Trump supporter? If not, please explain the difference between any Conservative on this board versus the millions of who you label blind Trump supporters.

Can we label Biden/Dem supporters in the same fashion, you know, double standards brought on by different expectations. Would you like to continue to embarrass yourself? (This last statement is just a siren call for the other, less competent Trump hater to join the fray.)

I can’t name on both hands the number of people that I know who knowingly voted against their own personal interests to vote against Trump. Moderately wealthy women who just couldn’t stand the guy, for instance. 

You know how everybody shows pics of their grand babies believing that their grandkid is the cutest thing in the entire world… and the rest of us who are sentimentally attached to the little guy are like “poor kid?” That’s Trump supporters who can’t objectively look at Trump’s behavior as the reason he’s not the President.  

Shame on good people who tolerated abhorrent behavior because his politics suited their own. If good people had held him responsible when he said stupid crap, then he might have toned down his  “bleeding from wherever” remarks about women.  

Trump’s mouth (not the media, not tender footed moderates, or cheating that didn’t occur) is the big reason that he got taken to the woodshed last fall. 

2 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

They universally support any conservative candidate...

Next.

Fair enough.... why do black people always vote Democrat?  Because they believe that those politicians will act in the black community's best interest.  But more specifically, because Democrat politicians actually say things that appeal to the black community.  Same thing with Conservatives/Trump.  

Build the wall.  Send them back.  Welfare Queens.  Thugs.  Abortion is murder (even though I've personally paid for eight).  It's right here in Corinthians One (Pointing to upside down bible).  I'm not saying the guy is a hardcore racist.... but he goes out of his way to say things that appeal to the actual racists.  Don't even get me started on the way he talks to/about women.  Did he think he was gonna get by without any female votes. 

Any female that voted for Trump has a husband that beats her.  Guaranteed.  

I can’t name on both hands the number of people that I know who knowingly voted against their own personal interests to vote against Trump. Moderately wealthy women who just couldn’t stand the guy, for instance. 

You know how everybody shows pics of their grand babies believing that their grandkid is the cutest thing in the entire world… and the rest of us who are sentimentally attached to the little guy are like “poor kid?” That’s Trump supporters who can’t objectively look at Trump’s behavior as the reason he’s not the President.  

Shame on good people who tolerated abhorrent behavior because his politics suited their own. If good people had held him responsible when he said stupid crap, then he might have toned down his  “bleeding from wherever” remarks about women.  

Trump’s mouth (not the media, not tender footed moderates, or cheating that didn’t occur) is the big reason that he got taken to the woodshed last fall. 

Name specifics of Trumps abhorent behavior, then apply your same "abhorrence" standard to Hillary and Biden. The difference is remarkably negligible. But you won't apply the same standard. You magnify Trump's faults ten fold over other's similiar behavior. It is glaringly obvious in your posts.

And like I've stated previously, the media has applied your same double standards to Trump, accusing him of every ethical crime imaginable. Apparently they got you hook, line, and sinker.

So let us start a list of Trump's unethical abhorent behavior you deem unacceptable. Then we can debate on whether you apply those same judgmental standards equally.

You can spin it how you want but when you're standing in the voting booth and you HAVE to make a choice between a rude and crude guy that had done a great job as President (I won't bother to list the policies and decisions) and a fool that had almost 50 years in Washington to base your decision on and you vote for biden, you are either (1) have no clue what's going on, (2) you're a total idiot, (3) you actually support the policy of killing babies on a whim, or all of the above.

Like I said before, the candidate isn't the problem, the voters you keep defending are.

Can't fix stupid!

3 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Fair enough.... why do black people always vote Democrat?  Because they believe that those politicians will act in the black community's best interest.  But more specifically, because Democrat politicians actually say things that appeal to the black community.  Same thing with Conservatives/Trump.  

Build the wall.  Send them back.  Welfare Queens.  Thugs.  Abortion is murder (even though I've personally paid for eight).  It's right here in Corinthians One (Pointing to upside down bible).  I'm not saying the guy is a hardcore racist.... but he goes out of his way to say things that appeal to the actual racists.  Don't even get me started on the way he talks to/about women.  Did he think he was gonna get by without any female votes. 

That's pretty funny!!!  My wife voted for Trump.  She didn't care about what he said, she cared about what he did as President.  She cares about the good of America and Americans.  She's too thick skinned and tough to let a few unkind words make her vote for a DEMONcrat and the disaster that they have been!!!

1 minute ago, Ty Cobb said:

That's pretty funny!!!  My wife voted for Trump.  She didn't care about what he said, she cared about what he did as President.  She cares about the good of America and Americans.  She's too thick skinned and tough to let a few unkind words make her vote for a DEMONcrat and the disaster that they have been!!!

THANK YOU, same for my wife.  Too bad we're running short on folks that can get past their feelings and make a decision based on the good of the country.

4 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Wow, unhinged jibberish at it's finest. I'm almost in disbelief at how thoughtless this post is. Come on man...you can do so much better. You forgot to mention Trump didn't want his kids going to school in a racial jungle. Oh wait, maybe that was Biden's long time friend and confidant Sen Robert Byrd. Or maybe it was Joe himself. So much material...it's hard to keep track. But let's keep the focus on Trump's racist acts. What specifically were those again?