Port Arthur Memorial at Baytown Lee Predictions 10/21 (Thursday night game)

19 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Titans by 23 

If Lee thought Ball High was tough they're in for a nightmare Thursday night. 

Not sure that Lee thought they were tough or that they overlooked them like the Ball announcers said about 20 times in the second half 

Lee played hard and performed as well as they could and it just wasnt good enough. 

Ball figured something out in the short passing game and just worked it over and over in big situations. The other teams Lee played hadn't been able to do that.

I think a 25 point Memorial win seems reasonable. Lee will need a good 3-4 Memorial turnovers I think to have a chance.

Maybe Lee was looking past Ball for PAM.  If that’s the case, really dumb move.  They should’ve beat BALL and will take some kind of miracle to beat PAM.  I’m talking big miracle.  Huge.  The Ball loss was an excellent example of what happens to teams/schools that don’t have a winning tradition, and will never have one in the foreseeable future.

50 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Gameday!!!!!!!

Hopefully. Stallworth Stadium is our new home away from home, and we don't lose too many home games in the regular season. 

It was always a home away from home for us. Played a lot of good games there especially against Lee in their heyday. Definitely one of my all time favorite stadiums.