Sen. Marco Rubio: It's time to fire John Kerry, Biden's ethically challenged climate czar

LumRaiderFan

This is the hidden content, please

From the article:

Sometimes the most obvious explanation is the right one.

For weeks, rumors have swirled in Washington about President Joe Biden’s climate czar John Kerry and his opposition to taking concrete action against the Chinese Communist Party’s use of slave labor. Now, we may have an answer about his reluctance to take action: according to a new report, Kerry and his wife have at least $1 million invested in a Chinese investment group called Hillhouse China Value Fund L.P.

That fact alone raises serious questions as to whether Kerry can negotiate in good faith with Beijing on climate change but it gets worse. According to the report, Hillhouse is a "top shareholder" in a Chinese technology company called YITU Technology, which was blacklisted by the Trump administration in 2019 for being complicit in the surveillance, detention, and repression of Uyghurs and others. In other words, Kerry appears to be profiting from slave labor.

24 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

From the article:

For weeks, rumors have swirled in Washington about President Joe Biden’s climate czar John Kerry and his opposition to taking concrete action against the Chinese Communist Party’s use of slave labor. Now, we may have an answer about his reluctance to take action: according to a new report, Kerry and his wife have at least $1 million invested in a Chinese investment group called Hillhouse China Value Fund L.P.

That fact alone raises serious questions as to whether Kerry can negotiate in good faith with Beijing on climate change but it gets worse. According to the report, Hillhouse is a "top shareholder" in a Chinese technology company called YITU Technology, which was blacklisted by the Trump administration in 2019 for being complicit in the surveillance, detention, and repression of Uyghurs and others. In other words, Kerry appears to be profiting from slave labor.

Just another dim POS. They are all two faced and ripping off the American people, who they care nothing about. They all made their money in a capitalistic society, yet want communism for the rest of us. Calling him and swivel hips CZARS speaks volumes. 

34 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

From the article:

The problem is how can we just pin point him?  Everyone in Joebama's administration is a devil.  

18 minutes ago, Reagan said:

The problem is how can we just pin point him?  Everyone in Joebama's administration is a devil.  

…. And there are a lot more sleeping with China. It’s called collusion…… sleeping with the enemy…. etc. Things they all tried to pin on Trump, like it’s a bad thing and punishable, but not if you are a dim. They’rea real sorry bunch. Is Pelosi still alive? I dreamed she died today 

23 minutes ago, baddog said:

…. And there are a lot more sleeping with China. It’s called collusion…… sleeping with the enemy…. etc. Things they all tried to pin on Trump, like it’s a bad thing and punishable, but not if you are a dim. They’rea real sorry bunch. Is Pelosi still alive? I dreamed she died today 

Don’t think we are that lucky 

4 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Don’t think we are that lucky 

lol. Seriously, I dreamed it. She died and I was in the crowd lining the streets as her funeral procession was going by. People were throwing Molotov cocktails at the coffin (since it’s legal in a peaceful protest). I ran into the street and pulled the American flag that was draped over her and almost got hit by s cocktail. It gets fuzzy after that. Dreams are crazy sometimes. 

5 minutes ago, baddog said:

lol. Seriously, I dreamed it. She died and I was in the crowd lining the streets as her funeral procession was going by. People were throwing Molotov cocktails at the coffin (since it’s legal in a peaceful protest). I ran into the street and pulled the American flag that was draped over her and almost got hit by s cocktail. It gets fuzzy after that. Dreams are crazy sometimes. 

There weren’t two others in that dream?  Could have made it a ménage a trois!!  If you know which two I am talking about, I’m sure you do.  We couldn’t get that lucky in real life.  Maybe your dream will come true!

3 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

There weren’t two others in that dream?  Could have made it a ménage a trois!!  If you know which two I am talking about, I’m sure you do.  We couldn’t get that lucky in real life.  Maybe your dream will come true!

I dreamed Reagan was shot the night before it happened. The next day, I told my friend and his girlfriend about it. He and I went on a beer run and when we got back, his girlfriend was running out of the house to tell us Reagan had been shot and that I had dreamed it. That’s the only time something like that happened to me but, you never know.