Jasper JV 22 Carthage JV 21

• AggiesAreWe changed the title to Jasper JV 22 Carthage JV 21
Just now, GUNHO said:

Snap shot of things to come Friday maybe.Well stranger things has happened.lol

I think it would be more interesting if Jasper had an offense.  I do not believe the Jasper offense will score on this Carthage D.  The only points Jasper may put on the board would be on defense or special teams.  IMO, it all comes down to the Jasper D against the Carthage O.  Carthage offense has struggled at times and looked brilliant at times while trying to grow up and season some of the inexperienced new starters.  This game will tell a lot about the state of the Carthage offense.  

2 hours ago, Hagar said:

Wonder how many losses the Carthage JV has sustained in the last two seasons?  Bet it’s not many.  If Jasper O, in desperation, doesn’t commit a bunch of turnovers, I think this will be a closer game than most suspect.

Pretty sure out of all the lvls it's usually the jv that loses think they have 3 so far this season and had several last year too

13 minutes ago, Bansheefan said:

Pretty sure out of all the lvls it's usually the jv that loses think they have 3 so far this season and had several last year too

My best guess, Dawgs get so many big leads guys that on most teams would be playing JV get pulled up to varsity for big playing time.  Whatever the reason, it’s working.  👍

2 hours ago, Hagar said:

Wonder how many losses the Carthage JV has sustained in the last two seasons?  Bet it’s not many.  If Jasper O, in desperation, doesn’t commit a bunch of turnovers, I think this will be a closer game than most suspect.

I agree 100%. My main concern is our offense turning the ball over on a very short field.

Just now, Hagar said:

My best guess, Dawgs get so many big leads guys that on most teams would be playing JV get pulled up to varsity for big playing time.  Whatever the reason, it’s working.  👍

Yeah, I never pay to much attention to sub varsity for that reason. The best JV players are usually playing on Friday nights.